Tom Hiddleston

Give her love songs, something with real meaning. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but to respect the woman you love should be a priority."

~

"Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let's dance."

~

"I am an optimist. I should be. There is a lot of darkness in our world, there is a lot of pain and you can either choose to see that or you can to see the joy. If you try to respond positively to the world you'll spend you time better. If you respond negatively, you might one day look back and say, 'Why did I spend the whole time complaining? Why didn't I acknowledge the stuff I have, never mind the stuff I didn't have?' I'm a glass-half-full person, simply because it's a better use of my time."

~

"I think imperfection is perfect in a way."

~

"I believe in kindness... I believe in bravery and courage, in being true to your word."

~

"Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end."

~

"Real love is strange and changeable but also somehow constant."

~

"Perhaps the reason I do what I do is to prove that I'm not who you think I am. and I think part of the pleasure I get from acting is in defying expectations: my own and everyone else's."

~

"It's all about- that's the whole point, is that you, by playing other people, you find that, who you are."

~

"Eheheheheh."

~

[On Loki[ "I... I love him. I see... I see his pain."

~

"Every villain is a hero in his own mind."

~

[On Loki] "He has nowhere to call home. No place he belongs. So he's a wounded soul, Loki."

~

[On Loki[ "The god of lies and mischief... He's more like the god of misunderstood pain."

~

[On Loki] "The best thing about Loki is, if he is afraid, he won't show it. He's been highly trained through the experience of his slightly traumatic life to shield his fear."

~

[On Loki] " He's charming, he's mischievous, he's witty, he's clever and funny. But all those things are on top of this vulnerability, this pain. But that's Loki's complexity, as Loki is someone who is dancing on the line between being good or bad."

~

"An actor's job is the business of telling the truth in an imaginary situation."

~

"My hair is blonder naturally, and it's curly. And I generally look like a golden retriever."

~

"Weirdly, I can't think why you wouldn't be, you know, nice to people who are nice to you. It just seems like an honest way to be. Why would anyone think they were better than anyone else? I just- that blows my mind really... So I am no better or worse than anyone in this room." 

~

"When I fall in love with someone, then that doesn't 'just' happen... when I love someone's character, over time I'll see that personality I love so much, shining through their eyes and fusing with their appearance, turning them into the most beautiful person in the world. It's not about appearance, it's about someone's beautiful, amazing, wonderful, fantastic personality, you see every time you look at her."

~

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming."

~

"I was informed yesterday that there's a Twitter account for my laugh. Very hard to get used to things like that. Pretty amazing."

~

"When people don't like themselves very much, they have to make up for it. The classic bully was actually a victim first."

~

"I never make plans. It's nice to just hang."

~

"For myself, for a long time... maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn't worth hearing, and I think everyone's voice is worth hearing. So if you've got something to say, say it from the rooftops."

~

"I am desperate to do a comedy now."

~

"I think everyone should pursure their dreams. Whether or not you want to play football, act, sing, become a writer or whatever you have burning inside you as you're growing up, you should pursure it."

~

"I guess when you smile it's just joy coming out of you."

~

"Unfortunately I just have a tendency to dance in public spaces with absolutely no respect to the humiliating effect on my person."

~

"As my sisters, it is their job to remind me of my inherent ugliness and pointlessness in the universe."

~

"I think loneliness disguises itself as cruelty."

~

"The thing about human beings is they are constantly inconsistant. We all have nobility in us. We all have moments of weakness. We all say things we don't mean, we do things we wish we hadn't done, and then there are days when we are amazing, and we have the best versions of ourselves. What Joss is so smart about and what Marvel is so clever at is they make their heroes flawed and their villains heroic."

~

"Stay hungry, stay young, stay foolish, stay curious and above all, stay humble, because just when you think you got all the answers, is the moment when some bitter twist of fate in the universe will remind you that you... very much don't."

~

"We're all flawed heroes. Responsibility is power. Take responsibility for the consequences of your actions, and the world is yours. everything is a choice."

~

"Negativity for me, are like clouds that pass in front of the sun. They will pass they are just feelings. It is important to no dwell on them and just move past it."

~

"Everything's a choice."

~

"Mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."