Tom Holland

"The most important thing, in anything you do, is always trying you hardest, because even if you try your hardest and it's not as good as you'd hoped, you still have that sense of not letting yourself down."

~

"The harder you try, the better the impression you set on the people around you."

~

"If I can bring happiness to people all around the world, then I will try my best to do so."

~

"I personally think if something's not a challenge, there's no point in doing it, because you're not gonna learn much."

~

"Adrenaline has always been my thing."

~

"I don't like spiders at all, but I love heights."

~

"Peter Parker is probably the most relatable superhero –maybe ever-- because he goes through something that basically everyone has to go through. Whether it's puberty or talking to girls or doing homework, he does it in such a human way. That's why he's such a beloved character: because so many people can relate to him."

~

"I don't like spiders, man, just because they are sneaky – they just really scare me. They are hairy – ugh."

~

"Being on a film set, you are always around such fantastic people. And I feel like I've been lucky. I feel like I've worked with the best of the best."

~

"I was actually having a really bad day, and I found out on Instagram. I was in bed, I was scrolling through Instagram, and then marvel had posted a photo of Spider-Man. It was like, 'Go to our website, and you'll find out who it is.' so I went to the website, I looked it up, and it was this whole paragraph. I was reading it, I shut the screen, I was like, 'Ah, I'm so nervous, I'm terrified, I'm terrified." I opened the screen, and then it said my name, and I went nuts. And then my brother was like, 'Nah, dude, they've probably been hacked.'"

~

"My biggest flaw is probably my attention span or lack thereof. And while it might seem contradictory, my biggest strength is my work ethic."

~

"Fame is a beast that you can't control or be prepared for."

~

"My teenage life was a little strange."

~

"I feel like I've been playing Spider-Man my whole life. He's a character I've been pretending to be in my bedroom since I was a kid – so I've been preparing for this forever, I think."

~

"One of the reasons why Spider-Man is my favorite superhero is because we both undergo big changes in our lives."

~

"'Fan' is an understatement. I had the Spider-Man costume, I had bed sheets, toys, you name it. I've always had an argument with my best friend that Spider-Man is way better than Batman. I was a massive fan growing up."

~

"As an actor, I love a challenge."

~

"I remember watching 'Avengers 1' for the first time and thinking, 'God, one day I want to be in one of those movies.' I just want to be in the movie."

~

"The ocean, to me, is one of the most terrifying things on the planet."

~

"It's important not to make Spider-Man masculine because he's a kid. As soon as you make him masculine, it's harder to relate to him if you are younger and are in high school. I definitely was not masculine in high school."

~

"On 'The Impossible,' I was taught how to act. Naomi Watts was there every day constantly teaching me. That was where I discovered I wanted to be an actor."

~

"I completely and utterly rely on my mum. Without my mum, I would not be anywhere at all. I'd literally just be a couch potato."

~

"Like, 100%, I hate spiders. I thought I really liked them , and I learned that was just false. I really can't be around spiders. It scares me so much."

~

"I always used to think Pennsylvania was spelt 'pencil-vania' not 'pen-azeel-la-valia"

~

"Quackson."

~