Izy Emotionally Manipulates

"What's a kid like you doing out here all alone?" A tall man in a suit of armor that had mufflers on it asked a sickly looking boy who was shivering in the cold. "Do you not have anywhere to stay?" The kid shook his head so the man picked him up. "Well then I'll let you stay with me."

-
Twelve years later

    A kid with messy black hair walked into Class A and sat down. He didn't talk to or make eye contact with anyone on his way to and empty seat. He couldn't exactly talk to people so making it to where people won't talk to him was the goal.

    Someone else had had the same idea as the black haired boy. He went to an empty seat, which happened to be in front of the other boy, and put his feet on the desk. He leaned back to where his head was laying on the desk behind him and pulled out a book to start reading.

    "Excuse me. You are disrespecting school property by having your feet on the desk like that." A kid with classes and engines in his legs said. Not wanting to fight the blond boy put his feet down. "You are also being rude to the student behind you by laying your head on his desk without permission."

    At this the blond boy looked over at the kid who was scolding him. Was he going to scold him for reading instead of getting to know people next. Before he could get up, or say anything, a notepad was held in front of his book.

    "You can continue to rest your head." He read aloud for Four Eyes to hear.

    "Izy, really?" Four Eyes asked. The black haired boy nodded. "You're just going to let him do this?"

    He began writing on the notepad again. Under the note he put for the blond he wrote an explanation.

    "You know that's rude right?" Izy scribbled on the notepad more. "What makes you think he'll think otherwise?"

    After Four Eyes said that the black haired boy just shooed him away. The blond didn't know what was going on but he was glad that the one who was scolding him was now gone and went back to reading.

    A few minutes later he felt a hand messing with his hair. His eyes moved from the page and to the boy behind him. He saw the pleased look he had while running his fingers through his hair. Since the boy had helped him he just let it happen, even though he hadn't let anyone aside from his uncle touch his hair for years.

    Pretty soon the teacher came sliding in, telling them all to take some gym uniforms and head outside for some tests.

-

    While taking the tests the blond, who is named Bakugou, kept an eye on the little black haired boy. The way he did things seemed familiar already. The whole time he never said a word, nor did he show any signs of a quirk. Four Eyes, also known as Iida, was way too serious in the ways he did things. It annoyed Bakugou.

    When the scores came on the bored Bakugou looked for the black haired boy's name. Mr. Aizawa had never said it but he remembered Iida calling him Izy. Sadly the bored only showed last names and Izy must have been a first name. There were two Iida's though. Were they related?

    Class was dismissed for the day after that. While gathering their bags Izy made sure to say bye to Bakugou via the notepad. Bakugou didn't understand why he had gone out of his way to say bye to him but he returned the gesture before leaving.