Ch:1 No sleep

JIRO'S P.O.V

It was 1:00 AM and I couldn't sleep.

   Yesterday Mr. Aizawa moved me and Bakugo to the front of the class, because of our hearing.

Everyone thought we were in trouble.

Mic showed us where he got his hearing aids. Me and Bakugo each got a pair, but we only wear them when were out of UA doing something or just in our dorms, but Mr. Aizawa told us if our hearing is decreasing faster than anticipated he told us to wear them in class and most of the time.

Izuku knows but we told him not to tell anyone he understood why wich was good.

I was about to take out my hearing aids and take some sleeping pills when I heard and felt very loud thunder, because of my quirk I can feel vibrations of movement and sound from my jacks.

It caught me off guard because I didn't think it was supposed to rain this weekend.

I decided to walk to Bakugo's dorm to see if he was alright because I know he doesn't like storms.

I plugged my jacks into the door to see if Bakugo was ok. It sounded like Kirishima was in there with him.

I decided to not go in for obvious reasons. So I went back to my dorm before I got to my door I tripped over a rug, and made a loud thud falling so I ran and opend the door to my room and quickly closed it incase someone heard me.

Word count 277

Sorry it's short my motivation said bye, and congratulations if you're still reading this.

Posted Thursday, May 6th 2021