Ch:2 Sleep

Momo's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep so I was reading a book until I heard the sound of someone falling.

I quickly got up and rushed to the door opening it. I look to my right seeing a door shut and remembering that's Jiro's dorm I didn't know if she was hurt or not so I walked over and knocked on the door.

Soon the door opened and I saw Jiro had a bloody nose, so I quickly picked her up and put her on her bed after I shut the door, then I made a tissue and gave it to her.

"You fell in the hallway didn't you" I said she just nodded and I noticed her cheeks were a slight pink color. "What were you doing outside of your dorm this late" I asked curiously "I needed a drink of water" she said, and I knew that was a lie.

"Alright i'm going to bed and you should too" I said "But why do I need to sleep we don't have classes until next week" she said in an annoyed tone

"Because you're body needs rest and besides do want to walk around acting like Bakugo" I said opening the door.

JIRO'S P.O.V

She was right when I didn't sleep I had a tendency act like Bakugo.

"Fine but if anyone wakes me up they're gonna face the consequences" I said laying down.

I heard her let out a small laugh then shut the door, I wish she would have stayed longer.

Word count 292

Happy Pride Month everyone 🏳️‍🌈

I hope everyone who's still reading liked this chapter and if you could give me some feedback on this chapter I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted Tuesday, June 1st 2021