"Master~"

Bottom Kuroo, orgasm control, whipping, dirty talk (I'm so sorry if you cringe during it, I'm not the best at it)

Bokuto's POV:

I am wanting to do something new with Kuroo, I hope he accepts it...

"Hey baby! Can I ask you something?"
Kuroo was working on a chemistry experiment. He didn't really like to be bothered at this time, but if it's bokuto he'll a least try to listen to what he has to say.
"Yes bo?"
"Well I was thinking maybe we could try something new tonight?"
"What is it?" He was still paying attention to his experiment.
"You'll find out tonight~ ,kitten~"
'gee I wonder what it could be.. dammit bokuto, now I'm distracted...'

Skip to later that night. Bokuto led Kuroo with a blindfold to the bedroom with the led lights turned on red and it's dark so the only thing that you can see is the red light from the led lights. There were whips on the bed, and a vibrator, and some lingere. Once Kuroo was in the room, bokuto takes kuroo's blindfold off, and Kuroo just blushes at the sight.

Kuroo: hey um babe, what's this?
Bokuto: this is your surprise,you once told me you wanted to try something new with our sex life, so I bought a bunch of new things!
Kuroo: aw baby, I love it! Now which one are we gonna try out🤩
Bokuto: *laughs at his excitement* go try on the lingere first
Kuroo: ok! *Goes to the bed and picks the lingere up and walks straight to the bathroom but then freezes*
Bokuto: where do you think your going, kitty?
Kuroo: um to the bathroom??
Bokuto: I've already seen every part of your body, why not change in front of me?
Kuroo: yeah I guess your right,😅
Bokuto:  mhm, now change. Or do you want me to rip those clothes off of you?
Kuroo: n-no...
Bokuto: oh well doesn't matter anyways cause I'm gonna be tearing that lingere off soon.
Kuroo: ok fine! Let me put it on.
Kuroo puts on the lingere, it's black with a hole in the crotch that exposes his dick, and the there was two holes where his nipples are, and there were cat ears there too he put those on. And then there was some heels and some gloves. It was tight on him, but bokuto was loving all of what he was seeing. Usually Kuroo was the one on top but this time bokuto was feeling extremely horny and didn't want to be topped this time.
Bokuto: fucking beautiful... Now walk towards me, and lay on the bed. Also baby do you wanna do this?
Kuroo: yes, I know you would never hurt me with the intent of Actually hurting me.. so yes I wanna do this.
Kuroo gets on the bed, and just lays there. Then bokuto grabs Kuroo's cock and rubs a vibrator  on its medium setting. Kuroo was already moaning so much, wait until bokuto was done with him (should've mentioned that Kuroo was being a brat all day. He was ignoring Bokuto and bokuto didn't like that at all.) He held the vibrator in place for a few minutes and stopped immediately when he realized Kuroo was gonna cum, and then shoved it in his ass.
Kuroo: Ahhh! *Twitching and bucking his hips, his eyes are twitching also* fuuuccckkk~ oh yes~!
Bokuto: *chuckles evily* we aren't done yet kitten... I'm just getting started with abusing that slutty hole of yours...
Bokuto then takes kuroo's dick, and puts it in his mouth and starts sucking it at an agonizing slow motion. Kuroo is bucking his hips, trying to get more of bokuto's mouth. But bokuto holds his hips down so that he doesn't cum yet. He keeps on sucking Kuroo's dick until he cums.
Bokuto: open up kitten.
Kuroo: *opens his mouth*
Bokuto: *kisses Kuroo and let's his (Kuroo's) cum mixed with bokuto's saliva into his mouth, for a few more minutes they kiss and bokuto let's go with a pop* you fucking hold that in your mouth.
Kuroo: and what will happen if I don't? *Looks at him with a smug look on his face*
Bokuto: then I'll have to punish you.
Kuroo: *swallows instantly* hehe punish me then.
Bokuto: *flips him over and sits on the edge of the bed and puts Kuroo on his lap* oh? You want a punishment? Well then... *Grabs the whip and brings it down on his ass, then puts the whip down and slaps his ass harder with his hand* so do you want the whip *whips his ass again* or do you want my hands *slaps his ass harder then grabs it and squeezes it* speak my little whore.
Kuroo: Pls pls pls smack me with your hands master! Please I wanna feel your hands on my ass, making me completely red! Please! Make me feel good!
Bokuto: That's what I like to hear. *Smacks his ass harder than squeezes it leaving finger prints on his ass* (we all know he got some strength to him so why not just use that strength here) *smacks his ass again but harder, each smack gets harder* you know, you've been a brat all day to me today... What made you think a slutty whore like you could get away with that? I would almost think that you want to get punished...
Kuroo: Yes master! I wanna be punished I wanna be put in my place like the whore I am, only for master! *Gets his ass smacked more harder than before*
Bokuto: Oh? I like the sound of that.. Master's little slut... Fuck your moans are making me hard again. Tell me kitten, how destroyed do you want your body to be when I'm done with you? Scale from 1-10.
Kuroo: 100...
Bokuto: Heh I always knew you were a masochist...
Kuroo: pls smack me harder master!
Bokuto: fine then last one. *Smacks his ass more harder than he already did*
Kuroo: *his ass was a crimson red*
Bokuto: what a work of art I've made on your ass here... It's going to leave a mark... I love it.... *Bends down and kisses his ass* Now get on your knees on the floor in between my legs now.
Kuroo: *does as told*
Bokuto: good boy.

Kuroo was internally very happy of the praise he was getting but.... He wants to be degraded so this wasn't something he was jumping at the walls for but he was happy. He got on the floor in between bokuto's legs. And starts sucking his dick. Then bokuto grabs the vibrator remote control and turns it to it's highest setting.  So now Kuroo is moaning a lot while sucking on his dick, making vibrations.

Bokuto: God your slutty mouth feels so good on my dick *he bucks his hips up into Kuroo's mouth and once he gets tired of doing that he grabs Kuroo's hair and makes him go deeper* oh fuck~ I'm gonna cum! And now you better fucking keep it in or another ass spanking~ *bucks his hips into his throat one more time and cums*
Kuroo: *keeps it in his mouth this time*
Bokuto: Open.
Kuroo: *opens mouth*
Bokuto: *spits in his mouth* fucking hell... You look so good with my cum in your mouth... And it's all mine too see... Now get on the bed on your back
Kuroo does as told
Bokuto: good kitten. *He takes the vibrator out and puts it against Kuroo's dick and inserts his own into Kuroo's ass, and goes at an alarming speed. He goes so deep that he could probably feel him in his stomach.* Do you feel that? *Puts his hand on his stomach* that's my dick pulsating so deep inside you, you like it when I go in and out like this? *Goes in and out at a very fast speed*
Kuroo: AHHH~ FUCK~ YES YES YES KEEP DOING THAT ALMOST THERE~
bokuto: that's it let the neighbors hear let them know who you belong too.
Kuroo: I BELONG TO YOU~ AHHH~ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE~
Bokuto: Please what kitten?
*He keeps on going faster, and faster and deeper. Until he found it...*
Kuroo: YES YES RIGHT THERE KEEP IN HITTING THAY SPOT~ OH FUCK~ KOUTARO~
Bokuto: that's right keep on screaming that name, like it's the only name you know right now while I Fuck your brains out~
And as he did, he kept on screaming it until...
Kuroo: *eyes rolls to the back of his head and his tongue sticks out, you can see the cum mixed with saliva drip down to his chin and his chest* IM GONNA CUM KOUTARO~
Bokuto: Me too kitten me too. *Thrusts a couple more times*
Kuroo cums but bokuto doesn't pull out he rides his high.
Kuroo: Koutaro~ fuck~ oh my fucking god~~
Bokuto: do you want me to cum inside you?
Kuroo: yes please fill me with your cum~
Bokuto: ugh your such a slut for your master... And it's so fucking sexy... *Keeps on thrusting until he cums inside Kuroo, and pulls out* Do you wanna get cleaned up or round two?
Kuroo: I can go all night if you want?
Bokuto: anything for your kitty *kisses his forehead*
And then they go all night.

That's the end. Bye!