Chapter One

~The heart never forgets, even if the mind does

Walking down the halls of Park.CO, dressed in a black suit, Jinyoung catches the stares of female employees who admire his physic. Ignoring the lust-filled eyes, he nods and greets his employees, with an occasional smile to the long-term employees and the cleaning crew.

Coming to a brief stop in front of the black wooden door, he inhales deeply before stepping into the conference room,

"Morning everyone, shall we begin discussing the new products?" Jinyoung greets the new developing team with a small bow before taking his assigned seat at the center of the long black wood table.

For the past two years, Jinyoung Park has taken over his father's company, Parks Co, after his passing. Parks Co. is a fashion company that specializes in male clothing of all sizes and jewelry.

When he was placed as the new CEO, the company was months away from declaring bankruptcy. But the implementation of new inclusive products, sizes, marketing strategies, and new management, brought the company back from the ashes of the forgotten into the homes of many local and international consumers.

Besides his well-developed strategies, his physical appearance brought him into the spotlight of many television shows and tabloids that he utilized as free publicity for the company.

"... this way the customers will have more..."

As the meeting progresses, Jinyoung regrets placing his newest employees in this team. The new members have not only made many mistakes while presenting their idea but the idea itself resembles a product made by another company, with some alterations.

Clearing his throat, he stands, "There is no need for further discussion of this product. Jack, Linh, and Steven, next time do more research that way you won't end up presenting something that is already in the market. I'll assign you three to a new group by the end of the day. The rest, work on a new idea by Friday evening."

The team bows before exiting the conference room allowing a new team to enter.

The company and Jinyoung's, fast ascending to the top, has not only attracted admiration but it has also angered many of its competitors, for Parks Co. is not only winning over their customers but also their employees. Leaving the Parks. Co team with no other solution than to always come up with new, never seen before, products.

Rebuttons his jacket, he slightly bows his head to the new team and signals for the interviews to begin.

Reading over the resume of the incoming models, Jinyoung pays close attention to the models' appearance but also to why they wish to be part of Parks Co. Not giving signs of approval or disapproval to any of the remaining candidates, he notes done the possible candidate. As the last candidate bids farewell, Jinyoung addresses his team,