01

^^ outfit ^^

^^ outfit ^^

"Let's go" I shout from down stairsToday is the day!! Whoooo finally I convince my brother to drop me at Universal's just to see Hogwarts castle hmm I even prepare my money to buy a magic stuff (hehe)

Today is the day!! Whoooo finally I convince my brother to drop me at Universal's just to see Hogwarts castle hmm I even prepare my money to buy a magic stuff (hehe).
"Coming!!" My brother always be a lazy person sometimes I even call him slot but his name is Brian.
After 10 minutes plus eating breakfast we finally got in the car, Brian start the car and drive when we arrive he immediately drop me and go to work hm what a good brother. I decided to tour around at this time it's already 10.30 am so it's open already, I go to Olivander's to buy a wand about 30 minutes I decided to choose elder wand because it's powerful you know I also a little fan girl of Dumbledoore you know his newest look he's kinda cute.

( back to the point ) after I buy my wand I decided to go buy a time turner because I obsessed about it when I saw Hermione use it it's really cool. After that I go to three broomsticks hmm let's taste some butter beer. When I reach there I quickly buy my butter beer and take a sip wow it's taste wonderful While I drink my butter beer I decided to take a seat then I see a older women look like she lost so I decided to help her.
"Do you need help Ma'am?" I asked
"Oh yes darling I get lost in this ridiculous place" she speak British accent
"Well you can come and sit with me there's a empty seat" I offer
"Thank you very much darling" she say then come with me, I lead her to sit in front of me.
"Do you need anything ma'am?" I asked
"Oh no dear I just wanna see what muggles have here" she say I confused why did she say muggle hmm just play along.
"You mean No-maj?" I asked
"Oh you're a witch to dear?" She asked
"Oh no I'm a potter head" I say before it's gonna go further I swear this women give me a weird vibe.
"Well you a really kind girl but I think I have to go now" she say and quickly get up
"Do you need any help" I ask
"No it's fine dear you.... know you should go and take a picture in the Hogwarts castle it's really beautiful" she say then in a blink of eyes she's gone. I decided to take her advice but before I go I notice there a really beautiful bracelet.It"s a really simple gold bracelet that have I guess moonstone on the center so I pick it up and try to wear it somehow it's fit perfectly,I try to take it off but it stuck.

It"s a really simple gold bracelet that have I guess moonstone on the center so I pick it up and try to wear it somehow it's fit perfectly,I try to take it off but it stuck

( Bracelet )

I shrug and take her advice, I walk to the castle to find it lock!! I try to open it but it doesn't even move so I give up the second I turn around I saw the door open. I walk inside the women is right it's absolutely beautiful I take a pictures a lot but then the door close I tried to open it and again it doesn't even move so I decided to tour around the castle I walk around to find a spot I didn't even know it's there I still walk but then I spotted a purple spark fly in front of me. I F R E A K O U T!!
"Hello?" I say the hall is so big and my voice is echo a lot , it's creepy
"Hello?" I say agin but this time the spark flew to my chest and I scream, I start to feel dizzy then the darkness consume me....