All of it

With brown hair and blue eyes, across the room i see a tall girl. She's the daughter of the teacher. Perfect and beautiful. Who wouldn't want to be friends with her. I walked up to her. She's nice.

A few months have passed. We're talking now. Although she has better friends than me. It's only the beginning.
- "She has a special place in my heart". - I say to
myself.
I sended her long paragraphs. She probably didn't enjoy them. Atleast I tried.
- Her birthday is coming up. I will get her something expensive.

- Happy birthday! Here's a full bag of presents! - I am speaking while laughing.
I get back home and immediately get a facetime call from her. We talked for an hour. I finally have her. She's my bestfriend. My soulmate. Well, I thought...

It's March. She facetimed me. After a long time. We started talking. For a very long time. I heard a lot of things i wanted to hear. And a lot i didn't.
- When it was my birthday, you were my least favorite out of our friend group. 
We reached april together. We reached my birthday together. We waited until 12am. And i couldn't wait until we reached may. We didn't. We got into a big fight. The last nice words i heard from her mouth was:
- You're my favorite. You're the only person i want to talk to. You're my best friend. Other people are boring.
And the next day I heard how she much she hated me.
- I am going to invite her, her, her and her. I wasn't in that list. My heart sank. My tears were rolling down my cheeks.

It's raining. I am sitting on my bed, in my room. With my heart shattered, and tears on my pillow.