Chapter 9: Not Gonna Let Anyone Hurt You

"Hey, guys. how about we go to the gift shop over there?" I pointed at the gift shop we're about to pass by.

"Yeah, I like to buy!" Louis cheered. Paul stopped the tour bus and we all went in disguise. We are wearing raybans and hoodies.

"Hey, this looks so cuute" I grabbed the couple keychain. The one keychain was a note, then the other one was a dress. Liam chuckled and looked at the keychain.

"It's perfect on us doesn't it?" He smiled at me. I nodded and continued looking at it. Maybe this keychain was really destined for us. Us, I love that word.

"Let's buy it!" I smiled and paid for it. After he pay for it. He always say 'Boyfriends are the ones who pay'. I looked at him, and he has the 'I'm gonna pay for that' look. I laughed and gave him the other keychain.

"Perfect." We where done putting our keychain on our Iphone. We turned around and saw the boys playing with dolls in the toy section. I looked at Liam and evily smiled.

"Go for it." He whispered. I secretly took a picture of the boys and saved it. The boys saw us, and super embarrased. Especially Harry, he was removing the dress of the doll.

"Uhmm, Meg how about we go to Nando's before we go back to the tour bus?" Niall pointed at the Nando's near us.

"Okay....let's go now." I hid my laughter and went to Nando's. We ate and came back to the tour bus.

"I'm so full." Niall seated at the couch while Liam and I cuddle in the loveseat.

"Hey, how about we watch something?" Louis suggested.

"What? Like Twilight?" I asked lazily.

"Let's just play Wii!" Zayn shouted. We all agreed and played tennis on Wii.

"Wanna play?" Liam whispered at my ear, making shivers send down to my spine.

"Sure." I smiled at him. We played.

"I'm gonna beat you, Li!" I hit the ball. The ball landed on the floor. I did my victory dance. You know, being wiggly when dancing.

"Cute dancing you got there!" Liam smiled at me. I stopped at my embarrasement and ate an ice cream that came out of nowhere.

~The Next Day~

"Guys, wake up! We're in Manchester!" I shouted, waking them up. It's our second day on tour. The boys are becoming super lazy!

"I don't wanna!" Louis shouted.

"You guys, If you don't wake up even if I am a lady I will spread the pictures that I have. We don't want that do we?" I smiled evily. They all woke and stood up, with their faces red.

"No, we wouldn't." They all took a shower.

The rest of the morning, we waited for Paul's signal for us to go out. While waiting, I already ready the outfits of the boys.

~~1:00 PM~~

We parked at the backstage parking and ran to the backstage, to their dressing room. The make-up artists started make-uping the boys while I search for their clothes.

I placed their outfits in the bathroom and sat at the couch, waiting for them to change.

"Meg, can you help me here please?" Niall asked. His hand cannot go out of the shirt.

"Ni, you're like a baby." I laughed and helped him get out his hand.

"Thanks, Meggy." He smiled and the make-up artist redid his make-up.