Chapter 7: The Parker Floor

"Guys! Let's go eat already!!" I shouted. They all ran to the table, wet.

"Ewww! Guys! Go dry yourselves!" I threw them the towels.

"Okay! Let's eat!" Niall sat on the chair and started eating. We laughed at him, and started eating too. Harry already left because he has family issues.

We finished eating, and we decided to see our room.

"Wait, do we have our own rooms?" Louis asked.

"Apparently no, all single rooms are already booked." I sighed.

"So, we're gonna sleep on one room?" Jessica asked. I nodded.

"And where is that?" Niall asked.

"Come on, I'll show you." I smiled and we got to the golf carts.

We went to the hotel with a fountain on the center. I got out of the golf cart and grabbed my luggage.

"Good morning, Mr. Pistachio. Would you mind put our luggages in our room?" I asked politely.

"Oh, why sure Ms. Parker. Have a nice day." He puts our luggages in a big golden rack.

"Thank you." I smiled and we went to the elevator.

"Parker floor please." I said to the elevator woman.

"Yes, Miss Parker." She opened a secret drawer and pressed the button.

"What's the Parker floor?" Zayn asked.

"Only the Parkers and guests of Parkers can come in the floor." I whispered. The elevator door opened and it showed a big room.

"Oh my!" Jessica gasped. It has soft duvets in the center, making a circle. And a closet on the side. A big chandelier on the ceiling and a big flat screen on the other side of the room.

"I'll have this!" I sat on the duvet.

"I'll have this!" Jessica sat on the duet beside me.

The others sat on their duvets. Mine, then Jessica's, then Louis's, Niall's, Zayn's, then Liam's. Liam's beside me.

"Hey, Megan!" Liam smiled at me.

"Oh, hey." I smiled back.

"Guys! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Niall smirked at me. All of them agreed.

"Me first!" Jessica smiled.

"Zayn, truth or dare?" She asks.

"Truth." He smiled.

"Fancy someone?" She asks.

"Well, there's this girl in your University. I think she's a Directioner. I keep on looking for her but I don't seem to see her in London too." He sighed. Jessica and my eyes widened.

"It's Nikki!!" We both said. All the guys are confused.

"Nikki, she's the one you're searching for! Of course, you can't see her. Her family's too protective to let her leave their house." Jessica said.

"Oh, too bad... Okay! Niall, Truth or Dare?" He asked Niall.

"Dare." He said while eating his chips.

"I dare you to give your chips to Megan and never eat chips for the rest of the day." Niall glared at him.

"Oh, fine!" He gave me the chips and smirked. Oh boy.

"Liam, truth or dare?" He asks, smirking.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to go snog Megan in that closet." He said. NIALL I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!