-𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨- (3)

-𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
I was walking to James hotel room i had stopped a couple of times to rethink going to dinner but i still carried on. I was now approaching room 64 and i stopped at the door hesitating to knock. It only took 2 minutes to get the courage to knock. And when i did it took about 10 seconds for James to answer the door.

-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-
I heard a knock at the door. I rushed hoping it was Eliza, and it was. She looked absolutely beautiful i couldnt take my eyes off her. "Wow" i wispered. "Hi" she said. Her voice is soft and i could listen to it forever. "You look wonderful" i said to her. "Thanks, you dont look too bad youself James " She said. I laughed and stood out of the way so she could enter. "Would you likr a drink?" I said to her. "Yes" she said. Fuck i love her voice.

I pulled a chair out for her to sit in. "Thanks" she said quietly. "IRIS" i yelled. She soon came rushig in. "yes mr March". She said. "Can you please have our food delivered and then you can go back to the front desk, i will give you a raise" i said. "Yes of course, thank you Mr March" she said.

-𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
After the woman from the front desk names Iris left James turned his gaze back to me. "So, Miss Gilbert tell me about youself." He said. 'Miss Gilbert' never heard that before. "Well, i grew up in California, I moved in this town with my boyfriend Alex, he was cheating on me so i left. This was the closest hotel so i came here, im 23 and im a singer, thats basically all im not that interesting" I said. "Why didnt you go to your parents or a family members house" he said. "Uh, there either dead, in prison or dying" i said with a hint on sadness in my voice. "Oh im sorry" James said.

-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
After Elzia told me about herself i realised i didnt need to see if i could trust her. She was just sad. Sad life. It explained alot. After we had eaten i got up from my seat and walked over to Eliza. "Care to dance" i asked her. "Sure" she said taking my hand and standing up. I turned a song on and we swayed to the music. One of my hands on her waist and the over still holding her hand. She had her chin resting on my shoulder and my face was beside was beside her ear.

"Alex is a asshole for cheating on someone like you" i said. "What" she asked puling away to look at me. "Why would anyone cheat on someone as beautiful as you" i said. " I guess i wasnt enough for him" She said. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Dont speak noncence, from what im guessing he wasnt good enough for you" i said looking into her beautififul hazel eyes. She smiled at me, her smile was so beautiful you could fall in love with it. I beleive i already was.

We were still dancing, i took her hand once again and span her away, when i pulled her back i pressed my lips against hers.

-𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯- ( maybe smut :/ )
James span me away and when he pulled me back he kissed me. James kissed me! I melted into the kiss. He had both his hands snaked around my waist and my hands were cupping his cheeks.

We carried on kissing and i felt his toung trying to enter my mouth. I allowed it to. I felt James smile against my face. His hand moved up my back until they got to the zip on my dress. But before he did anything he looked at me. I think for consent. I nodded my head and smiled at him. He started kissing me again.

He zipped my dress down and let it drop to the floor. He took a second to look at me then he started to kiss my neck. "jump" he wispered. And when i did so he grabbed my thighs and carried me over to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and began to taje his own clothes off.

By now he was on top of me kissing down my neck. James carried on kissing down my body until he got to my underwear. I felt him smirk against my body when he sat up and took off my underwear, when he had took mine off he repeated his actuons in himself. He moved back up to kiss my lips. He broke the kiss when he slid himsekf inside me.

I let out a small moan and he repeated his actions. His movements got faster and faster and i have to bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. He stopped and looked at me. "Were not finished yet darling" he said to me. I cupped his face and he swapped places with me so now i was on top.
We both let out moans and now we were sure we had finished.
(𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞)

I basically colapsed off James. Breathing heavily i fell down on the bed with my head resting on his chest."you really are something arent you darling" James said kissing my head. "I like you" He finished before we finally dropped to sleep