-𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲-

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 :)

𝐓𝐖: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-
Eliza.....
I froze as i saw her look me in the eye before dropping down to the floor. As her body hit i unfroze and ran over to her to try and do everything i could to keep her alive. I know that she would come back to me but i didnt want her to die. She had a whole world wsiting for her.

I could hear her painful gasps and cries. "Im so sorry" i wispered. "Its okay..." she said between breaths. I held her with my hands covering the wound with a towel. I could feel tears rolling down my face. She wiped them away. "James...." she started. Blood started dripping from her lips. "I love you james" her final words were. "I love you too" i wispered as i put my head to hers. I heard her hand hit the floor and her eyes were closed.

I killed her.

-𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧-
I was walking around the hotel with a teared stained face and a bloody suit. I wanted a drink. Its only a matter of time before she awakens but it dosent change the facts.

what if she dosent forgive me?

Does she really love me?

Will she be different?

Eventually one of my emloyees came up to me with a spare suit folded in their arms. "I think you need to change sir before anyone else sees you" they suggested. I said nothing and i took the suit and got dressed.

Fuck. I hate myself. Like i said she will come back but I KILLED HER. im the one who ended her human life. I stabbed her because i was being pathetic.

But i do love her....

𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞.

:)