We Don't Need Condoms| MarkGun

"That was fun."

"Yea... I think your friends we should do it again some time."

"Why don't we continue having our own fun?" Gun opened the door and went lay on the bed. They had gone out to a party set up by on of his friends. It was fun but he wanted to do some more.

"Really?"

"Yea... Come here."

Mark who was excited took his shirt off and began kissing Gun like there was no tomorrow. He had thought about it a faw times during the party but after getting a call from his brother it got him out the mood.

Until now...

"Take off your pants..." Gun said with a low seductive tone that Mark found hot. He really needed  to scratch an itch that only Mark could get to.

"Wait wait... Get the condom... Hurry."

Mark left the sexy body that lay in front of him to look for protection in the near by drawer. When he couldn't find one he looked through his pants.

"Am gonna start with out you..."

"Just hold on... I can't find one."

Gun sat up. "Are you serious?"

Mark threw his pants down as he remembered giving someone the condom he had in his pocket at the party.

"Then we can't fuck..."

"Woo wait... We could do it with out one..."

Gun pushed Mark off of him. "Are you mad? You want me popping out a mini Mark in the next 4 months?"

Gun got of the bed. "Handle yourself... I however bought some  special toys so am gonna try them out."

"Your joking right? How can you choose a toy over the real thing?" Mark was left with a raging boner. He regretted breaking his plans with his brother.

"Shit..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *