Chapter One

♀Avia's POV♀

We were running. No not running sprinting, my throat dry and my breathing quick and heavy. Sweat was streaming down my face and my legs were numb. But I couldn't stop. No. I had to keep running there was no other option. The trees passing me in green blurs, I have never ran this fast in my life.

I could hear him next to me panting and it a way it calmed me, even though my nerves were out of control and the adrenaline was pumping through me, thinking about him kept me going.

"Avia keep going were nearly there, keep running." He was out of breath but he had an advantage, his long legs were double the size of mine. He was taking long strides and was in head of me by a few meters.

I looked ahead to see the thing that made my heart stop, it nearly even made me stop. "CALUM! I WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!" My voice came out shaky, I was panicking but Calum stayed calm.

"AVIA TRUST ME YOULL MAKE IT!" His chocolate eyes meet mine, but I couldn't focus on Calum's extremely attractive and alluring eyes right now.

It was getting closer and closer. A train. He wanted me to jump on the train, the jumping on the train wasn't the problem it was the height of the jump that was the problem. Calum would easily make the jump but it was the height of my body. I am only 5'1.

This is when I know I'm not going to make it, I have a lump in my throat and tears forming in my eyes. "Calum, I'm not going to make the jump." I spoke calmly.

He looked over to me "YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT AVIA!" his voice trembled I knew he didn't want to thin about that, he didn't want to leave me. But inside I think he knew I wasn't going to make the jump.

We were nearly there and I braced myself for the feeling to come, the feeling I never want to feel.

He jumped up pushing his body into the train and then when he was in properly, he held on to the side handle and outreached his body, I ran along side the train trying to grab onto the side. "AVIA GRAB MY HAND!" he screamed at me his long arm was extended which was now showing his protruding veins. I repeatedly try to reach for his hand but my arms are too short. I felt like every jump or attempt of grabbing at least to the side i got further and further away.

I start slowing down my legs not being able to run anymore, my whole body is exhausted. At this moment tears are flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall. "CALUM" I scream.

His eyes are filled with tears and half of his body is out of the train trying to reach my hand, "AVIA! COME ON BABY!" One last time I extended my hand out the furthest it goes trying to so hard that my body is burning, my lungs, my legs, I'm nearly there. My hand reaches and as we slightly brush fingertips, and thats when I think I've made it, I've actually made it but before I could grasp onto his hand fully. I get hurled back, so hard that all the air in my lungs is pushed out, long arms wrap around my waist forcefully.

I look at Calum and watch as his face slowly faded away, but even from here I can see his horrified frozen stare. I am thrown on the floor but I can't see anything I'm crying to hard, screaming for Calum in fact, but then I see it a piece of cloth is placed over my nose and mouth. I don't fight it though, I don't have enough left in me.

That was the last time I saw Calum Hood

.

.

.

.

Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you will enjoy it. Let me tell you a few things:

I will be updating every Thursday ( Sydney Australia time zone ) I will reply to comments so comment your little socks off!If you have any suggestions message me or just leave a comment I read them all.No hate, and be nice to each other were all here to drool over 5sos!And have fun bitches!!!!! I love you all xxI'm weird get used to it.There may be some unedited parts so please tell me if I missed anything!I have crappy book cover skills so if anyone wants to make a cover for me I would be internally grateful.

Thanks my little watermelons cya till next Monday. Love you and so do 5sos!!!