Hiasobi gang| Part 1

* ° * ° * ° * ° * ° * ° *

Empty that's what she has been feeling for 2 years, since that accident. She wishes she was strong enough to protect herself but unfortunately she wasn't. It has been so long but it has been following her around since then, if she could protect herself that day she wouldn't be here.In a bed nacked and sore from what happened a half-hour ago. She was tired and miserable, but she couldn't sleep.

letting out a deep sigh, she turned to her side where he was laying on his front showing off his perfectly sculpted bareback. He was sleeping without any care for the world while she was wide awake fighting the devils inside of her head.

Tearing her eyes off from his sleeping form, she scoffed at her past self for being so stupid but she was just a naive girl, who just wanted to help her family. It was not her fault but she just felt like it was.

"Can't sleep?" his deep sleepy voice pierced through the silence but she remained unresponsive staring straight ahead where nothing but darkness had enveloped the space.After getting no replay, Yuuki shuffled to the side supporting his weight on his elbow, he slightly raised himself. "If you can't sleep go wear something and go down to the meeting room, I will come later."

She took a glance at his face with no emotion and got up from the bed and collected the clothing which were laying on the floor. He was watching her while she was putting her panties on. Still a little sore she wore her dress and walked downstairs.

As she arrived at the meeting room she saw that some of the other members were already there. She sat down on her usual spot and made eye contact with Kurayami.

Kurayami was the vice-president of the Hiasobi gang. He has no morals or what so ever. He didn't listen to anyone except Yuuki which he looked up to maybe a little too much. Since she came here 2 years ago he never liked her. and if looks could kill she would be dead by now.

She turned to her side no loner holding eye contact with Kurayami and saw Kouki. He was the first Division Captain. it was amazing how different these two were. Kouki was a sweet little bean at least when he is not angry.

"How are you Ayuma, its been so long since I saw you." She smiled a little "I have been great just a little tired, you know. How are you I heard you had a big fight wi-"

"I see everyone is here" She looked to the front to see who interrupted her and saw Yuuki who just entered the room.

Yuuki was the president of the Hiasobi gang he was definitely one of the most intimidating men she has ever seen. Throughout all these years she feared him the most. he was sometimes nice but you don't want to be on his bad side. He was well known for the power he held.

As he came inside two of his so-called toys were behind him, Misa and Mei both never liked Ayuma since Yuuki had taken a liking to her. As Yuuki sat down he took a quick glance at Ayuma and smirked "Misa, come here sit on daddy's lap."

The blond-haired girl came from behind with a big smile and sat on his lap. "So I heard that the Tokyo manji gang is becoming stronger and stronger"

"Sadly, yes but we're getting also stronger and stronger. Their president Manjiro Sano also known as Mikey is how it seems is he just a little pri-"

"I have to stop you there Aito, trust me that Manjiro is not someone we should take lightly he for sure must be strong."

After 1 Hour of boring talking, it was almost the end of the meeting. as everyone was ready to go. "Ayuma stay behind after the meeting." She turned to Yuuki and nodded.

Everyone already left as Yuuki and Ayuma were the only ones in the room. "Why are you ignoring me?" She said nothing she just wanted the day to end and was tired and still sore from that rough sex.

"Hey, don't give me that attituded" He shouted and pushed Ayuma on the table. "remember your place" always the same thing but what could I do. If I would scream and shout he would kill me. I just nodded my head "I am sorry I shouldn't have ignored you"

He came to Ayuma and hugged her "It's ok not everyone is as perfect as me" She felt disgusted and can't believe that such a human as he existed. "now come I want to play a little" and dragged her with himself in his room.

* ° * ° * ° * ° * ° * ° *

I am sorry that I couldn't update I unfortunately had a lot to do

I am also sorry for the short chapter

-Ichika