Closer

Knock! Knock! Knock! Yoongi open his eyes, wakes up slowly as he heard the knocks on the door. He glanced at the watch he put on the small table. 4 a.m. Who the hell dare to disturb his sweet night? Yoongi stretches before sitting up. Cool, now the full moon is gone. Now, he can control his ears and tail.

Yoongi stood up and concentrate. Slowly his tail become shorter and finally disappear so does his ears. After he succeeded hiding them, Yoongi went to open the door revealing Jungkook with a sleepy face. "Oh, Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook come in and Yoongi quickly shut the door. "I'm sorry to disturb, Hyung. But I don't think I can stay awake after the long night. I've been waiting for the full moon to gone." Jungkook yawn, showing how tired he is. Then, he lays on the couch.

Yoongi shakes his head. "Why did you stay awake? You should sleep you know. We got a dance practice soon." Yoongi sits on his composing chair. Just look at the actions made by JungKook, he really does look tired. "You should at least rest a bit. Be thankful because I lean that couch for you."

"Thank you, Hyung." JungKook said sleepily.

YoonGi just can smile a little and shakes his head slowly. Soon, JungKook already traveling his sweet dreams. But now, YoonGi felt he is fully awake so he decided to work on some music. His situation with JungKook really inspired him.

*time skip*

7:30 a.m. YoonGi stretch, moving his now tired muscles. He save all the edited tracks then shut all the devices. Later he turns to JungKook and wake him up. "Hey, bunny! Wake up!" YoonGi lightly taps JungKook's masculine body.

Not long after that, JungKook slowly waking up. From laying position, he sits up, getting himself together. "What time is it?" JungKook slightly open his eyes to look at YoonGi. YoonGi gaze at his watch, picking it up.

"7:31 a.m. 29 minutes before our dance practice start." YoonGi put on his watch on his wrist. JungKook just nodded as a sign he get it. "Do you want to shower here or go to our house?" YoonGi asked, keeping his things he need in a bag.

"I'm too lazy to get to our house. Can I just use your bathroom here?" JungKook getting up and walks to the bathroom while his eyes looking for a spare towel and clothes. Luckily, YoonGi keep his clothes so he can use it. YoonGi really likes to wear someone's else clothes.

"Yeah, sure. Just make it quick." YoonGi help JungKook by giving one of his clothes he keeps. "This is your clothes that I used another day. You can take it back." JungKook take it from YoonGi. He also forgot he has this kind of shirt. Maybe because he is not the one who use it.

"Thank you. Actually you can have it if you like wearing this." JungKook replied, going inside the bathroom. The sound of running water from shower is echoing. The drive will take 13 minutes from YoonGi's studio. They got to hurry.

*time skip*

YoonGi and JungKook are rushing up to the practice room. They a bit late. Just five minutes late. But Hoseok, their dance leader must be not happy. Hoseok is everyone's sunshine but he was really strict when it comes to dance. "We're here!" YoonGi said, catching the member's attention.

Hoseok, who is warming up stopped and turns to the door. "YoonGi Hyung, JungKookie, why are you late?" Hoseok crossed his arms. JungKook gulps and look down, can smell something is not going to be good. While YoonGi is trying to catch breath after the run.

"We're sorry. Just facing some—"

"No excuse. I'd told everyone must be on time and no excuses is accepted. For JungKook, I still can spare him because he got the skill. But you Hyung... You have to try harder. I can't always spend my time with you." Hoseok started scolding.

"I—" YoonGi tried to explain.

"No need for explanation."

"But YoonGi Hyung—" JungKook open his mouth.

"Shut your mouth JungKook before I change my mind about you. And you no need to defend YoonGi Hyung. I just saying the truth." Hoseok give a look that would kill to JungKook. "Now, start warming up. We're going to continue our last practice."

YoonGi scoffed quietly. No one would understand him. No one would let him explain. He hate this situation. He hate everyone. He hate his life. He hate everything. This world is so unfair. Human would never understand a life that the hybrid had.