02

"Ma youn even have to do all that crying stuff knowing damn well you happy I'm leaving

"Ma youn even have to do all that crying stuff knowing damn well you happy I'm leaving."

"Girl I'm not crying cause I'm sad , I'm crying cause I'm happy, me and your step dad finally get to run around the house booty ass naked."niyah mom said wiping her tears

"I ain't wanna hear that you nasty , but let me get going for I miss my flight ."

Niyah said her goodbyes to her mom and step dad .

Her cousin Tyrell called saying he have a job for her , he didn't really say what type a job but it's paying her 2,500 a week .

Niyah is all about the money .

On the drive to the airport her gay best friend taysoo call.

Tay was the only gay nigga in Baton Rouge selling drugs .

Niggas knew not to try him even though he on the funny side .

Pressing decline she looked out the window as she saw the big airport.

Making sure she wasn't late for her plane she looked at the time seeing it leave at 9:15 and it was currently 9:10 .

"Um mr. Uber man can you hurry up and pulled up , my plane ain't gone wait for me"

Speeding up he park right in front of the door helping getting her bags out .

"Thank you" she mumbled as he pulled off .

Seeing  that she was now above the clouds she put her head against the window

Seeing that she was now above the clouds she put her head against the window.

Niyah is not the type of girl to have a lot of friends, people turn snake to fast so the only friends she got is taysoo and ky.

When it come to dating she ain't really all in for it , she never met a nigga who wanna be 100 but then again she only like hood niggas so what type of loyalty come with them ?