4

Oikawa woke feeling her throat like a sand paper. She gets out of the bed and takes a walk to the kitchen not realising that the outline of the house was totally oposite to hers.

She takes a glass and fills it.

Her eyes were half opened when she drank the water. She yawned before filling the glass again.

Her half closed eyes shot open when she heard some foot steps. She thanked herself that she didn't forget to open the light switch but when the footsteps started coming closer the light went off and a figure stood on the door and Oikawa let the most hideous shriek that caused the figure near the door to jump in fear.

Oikawa threw the glass of water on the man hitting him right on the forehead that caused him to fall flat on his butt while trying to swing his hands around for some support.

"Wh-who the fuck?" The man said and Oikawa recognised the voice.

"Makki-kun?"

"Oikawa-chan?"

Oikawa sighed a little and her grip around the knife loosened which she had grabbed a moment ago.

"I-I am—what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean Oikawa-chan?" Makki got up and rubbed his butt and forehead before walking closer to her, "This is my house." He said.

Oikawa blinked in confusion but before she could say anything, new footsteps approached them, and this time, they were quite heavy.

Makki and Oikawa came closer to each other as they eyed the door.

Footsteps approached.

They shifted closer.

Footsteps approached.

Makki took two knives in his hand Oikawa grabbed tightly the one in hers.

Footsteps approached.

They both gulped.

When the footsteps were almost near, a tall figure came through the door with a torch in his hand, the light directed towards his face.

"What are you both doing?"

Makki and Oikawa let out another shriek.

"Hey! It's me, Mattsun!"

The light came and Mattsun had to take a step back when he saw how the other two were pointing knives at him.

"Yo what the hell people?"

"Mattsun-kun?"

"Yo babe, why would you scare us like that?"

"Babe?" Oikawa looked at Makki who zipped his lips.

"Babe? You heard babe, Oikawa-chan?" Mattsun chuckled, "He didn't say babe."

"Then what?"

Mattsun looked around, "He actually said—"

"You guys better not be fucking each other this early in the morning, we don't want someone to suspect that we broke Makki's legs while you fuck—"

Iwaizumi froze on his spot. He thought it was just like normal day so he entered the kitchen with his hand in his shirt, itching the bed lines on his body but that was not the case.

He walked into a kitchen with Oikawa looking at him with wide eyes and his two boyfriends looking down at their feets in embarrassment.

"Shit—we can explain—"

"You guys are dating?"

Oikawa asked and the three stiffened.

"Oikawa-chan, look, we actually—"