Mattsun was having a crisis - because he didn't know how he should apologise to Oikawa. Just thinking about the last night's conversation in which she confessed that she was about to cry when he had told her 'no' just made him feel more guilty.

"Damn babe, contemplating your life choices?" Makki asked with an amused smile and all yesterday's 'feeling bad for him' feelings were gone and were replaced by jealousy because Oikawa was going on a date with Makki because she didn't like the fact that Makki was sad yesterday.

Mattsun and Iwaizumi doesn't know how he pulled off a date on such a short notice. Mattsun shouldn't be more jealous but - hey - he got a better sense of humour. Far better than Makki. That boyfriend of his just got lucky.

"I almost missed the chance of this date because Oikawa-chan thought it wouldn't be good to go on a date with a taken man." Makki fake-blew his nails, "Had to tell her it's a friendly date."

"Damn you Takahiro."

A hideous laugh which sounded more like a demon's laugh that even Iwaizumi, who was working on his papers, looked at their direction and gave them a judgemental look.

"Hey babe." Makki went to Iwaizumi and sat on his lap, the latter wrapping his arm around pink haired's waist, "Can I get one day leave."

Iwaizumi looked down at him with his resting bitch face, he looked hot in that, even Mattsun agreed on that.

"You are going to work overtime for the loss." Iwaizumi said and Makki hugged the man with all of his strength which could even crush the well-built Iwaizumi.

"Oh Hajime baby you are the best!" He pecked his lips and ran to their shared room to get change.

"He's really happy." Iwaizumi caught his breath, "And you better apologise soon, yesterday's was indeed childish."

Mattsun just groaned.

"I know."

Oikawa looked herself in the mirror. She was starting to gain some weight and her belly was more visible. Now anyone can say that she was pregnant.

She previously avoided going out because of the stare the people would give her. Even if they were not thinking anything bad about her, but it still made her anxious that they might be judging her.

But it was her choice, she needs to be strong for her baby and herself.

She applied the lipstick and looked one last time in the mirror and went to pick her hand bag but nature's call was faster.

She went to pee and after finishing her business she heard the door bell rang and quickly grabbed her bag and went to open it. There she saw Makki standing, almost the same height of the door frame and she finally realised that Makki was really tall.

"You look beautiful Oikawa-chan." Makki said with a smile, "For ya."

Oikawa looked down at the single flower of rose.

"Beautiful flower for the beautiful lady."

Oikawa's heart skipped a beat, she took the rose with a blush and smiled back at Makki shyly, "Thanks." She put a strand of her hair behind her ear and looked back at Makki, her smile growing bigger, "And you look really handsome Makki-kun."

"Oh thank you." Makki winked and Oikawa laughed, "Then shall we?" He put forward his arm.

"Oh yes." Oikawa snaked her arms in his.

"Oh hell yeah, first date with Oikawa-chan!" Makki deliberately shouted to let his boyfriends, especially Mattsun hear that. Oikawa just laughed at his childish tactics.