Chapter 15

“ Sho, what's my quirk? ” Izuku ask and Aizawa look tense

“ Manipulation ” Aizawa said and look at Izuku

“ Cool. Can you teach me how to use it? ” Izuku said the giggles

Aizawa wasn't sure if he would teach Izuku of his quirk because even he doesn't know how does it work. He was also afraid Izuku health would worst if he use his quirk.

“ I can't Zuzu, because before you lost your memory you tell us you're 
quirkless and we just recently know that you have a quirk all along ” Aizawa said then looks at Hizashi

Izuku was confused to himself why would he say that if he had a quirk? Something wrong.

“ Sho, something wrong. I mean, I can sense that you still hide something from me. ” Izuku said and fidgets his hands.

“ Zuzu, would you be mad of me if I say that you shouldn't use your quirk? I know you want to be a hero, I know you're capable but you're disease makes it hard for you and I don't wanted to lose you. Or what if somethings happen to you? I know that you can be the hero that you want but I'm scared of what could happen to you. ” Hizashi said and looks at Izuku

Izuku doesn't know what's up with Hizashi and Aizawa but he feels kinda hurt. Hizashi and Aizawa was his inspiration of becoming a hero yet why Hizashi say that he shouldn't use his quirk when he had one?

Why do I have to be the one to be sick? ’ Izuku thought while looking at Aizawa and Hizashi

Silence.

“ How can I become a hero without using a quirk? I can't usually depend myself without a quirk and even people with quirks die even they have a quirk. How can I survived without using my quirk? ” Izuku ask and he saw that Hizashi and Aizawa looks sad

I've caused this. They're sad because of me. ’ Izuku thought

_________________

After a week.

Aizawa and Hizashi knew something was wrong.

Izuku rarely speak. He stop talking to Nedzu and Nighteye.

He doesn't update his hero analysis for a week.

He was always look at mirror and his eyes was dull.

Aizawa trying his best to make Izuku talk but he rarely respond.

Hizashi never mentioned to Aizawa that once he saw Izuku cuts himself. He helped Izuku clean the cuts. He wanted to ask Izuku why he did that but he knows Izuku won't talk.

Aizawa notice that every time that he and Hizashi would come near to Izuku he would flinch.

Something was wrong with Izuku and they just wanted to help him but they didn't know how to help when they didn't know what's the problem.

______________

Izuku remember all. He doesn't said it to Aizawa and Hizashi.

He tends to be quite.

He cuts and Hizashi caught him but he didn't say anything.

Aizawa talks to him but he rarely  to respond it.

Why would they want him? His just waste of time. He can't do anything. His sick so maybe that's why they're taking care of him.

They are guilty for now saving him when he jumped on the building.

They're just guilty and they wouldn't love someone like me. I guess I'll just wait the time when they would abandon or hurt me. Maybe I'll need to leave them. Besides they're both happy on their own. Yeah, I think that's the right thing to do ’ Izuku thought and looks at Aizawa and Hizashi cuddling in the sofa.

Izuku pack some of his clothes, sketchpad, pencils, colors and phone and put all his Hero Analysis and some letters on the cabinet.

He will just wait till the two sleep and just go somewhere.

Somewhere he can be alone and where no one can find him.

________________

“ A plan to kill All Might? ”

Silence.

“ All Might is powerful but not for long. He will die by my hands and I'll be the one who will trigger the world for revolution ”

“ I'm more interested in working to hospital than to hurt others ”

“ Guess I'll never be enough ”

“ I'm thinking of making a funeral home and make it my first business since you know how helpful my quirk would be ”

“ Yeah, we get it Zuko ”

“ Shut up Lizard ”

“ I'm going to trick you into thinking I would be gone ”

He runs towards the door and never came back after a week.

“  He just run and disappear for another week which was great ”