ⁿᵉⁱᵍʰᵇᵒʳˢ

So, a while ago one person wrote to me after reading KINDERGARTEN and told me I should write another story that included Freddie because it was really sweet.

I dont remember who they were, so if you're reading this, and you remember asking me for that, this is for you.

Also, this goes to pi96sunflower because it's her birthday today 🎉✨

I wrote this in two days, It has about 7000 words, but I find it really cute, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Love you all, thanks for reading!

Mag 🦋

NEIGHBORS

"Dad, can I go play in Hawwy's swings?" - Freddie asked for the million times today.

"Freddie, no. You went yesterday."

"But daddy." - My five year old son said while pouting.

"No little lad, you're taking so much advantage of his kindness."

"What does 'indness mean?"

"That he is a good person."

"He is, I 'ike Hawwy. Let me go."

"Baby, no."

"You always let me before."

"But that was because Miss Lisa was an old woman who was always in her house, Harry is probably busy and has plenty to do, we can't bother him all the time."

"But he wasn't busy yesterday dad! He let me play on the swings!" - He pouted again.

I sighed.

"Okay, maybe we can ask him if he is free."

"Yeeeey, dad you're the best."

"You only say that when you want something though." - I said and rolled my eyes, making him laugh.

I picked him up in my arms and we walked outside, crossing the street and knocking on our neighbour's door.

"Hawwy! Is me, Fweddy." - My son yelled into the mail slot.

Seconds later, my beautiful new neighbor with beautiful green eyes and beautiful brown hair, opened his front door.

"Look who is here!" - He said to Freddie. - "What brings you to my home, buddy?" - He said, squatting to his level.

"I want to play in your backyard, Hawwy."

"Oh, do you?"

"I'm sorry to bother you again, Harry. He was so insisting today. If you are busy or something just say it and we'll leave." - I said.

"No, it's not a problem at all. Come in." - He said.

Freddie didn't waste any second to run inside our neighbor's yard and into the swing set.

"I really am sorry, I know you're probably still unpacking and trying to settle down after the moving."

"It's really not a problem, your son is a great kid." - Harry said.

"Yeah I know, but that doesn't mean he can come here to bother you every day."

"You aren't stopping him either for what it looks like." - Harry said with a smirk.