𝟭...

𝘔𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘦 (𝘬𝘦𝘯)
19
𝘖𝘭, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And make sure you have your chargers, and your medicine, and make sure you pack some swimsuits because we will be going swimming

"And make sure you have your chargers, and your medicine, and make sure you pack some swimsuits because we will be going swimming." Jaliyah said through the facetime call.

"Bra, Liayh I got this." I chuckled. "I promise you I got everything I need packed."

"Girl no because last time we went on a trip, you forgot yo damn bras, every time i looked at you i saw nipples staring at me."

"Man Liayh you distracting me, i'll call you when Im ready." I said rolling my eyes, then hanging up the phone.

"She stay on my ass." I said to myself.

We were about to leave and go move into a house full of strangers. She found the house listings on instagram and thought it was a good idea to try it out.

She so damn adventurous, her ass gone be the next "Megan is Missing."

"When you leaving?" My dad came in my room and asked. 

"I'm about to call Jaliyah, i'll probably leave in about 15 minutes."

"Oh Alright." He said then left my room.

"That's it? No "be safe, I love you" just alright?" I asked. Maybe I was overreacting, but it would feel nice to know my Dad still loves me.

He's a very nonchalant man who never expressed his feelings.

"You act just like your mother, always begging for recognition."

"Sir- she's dead." I said to him with a mug on my face. He let out a big sigh, and walked out of my room while shutting the door.

"That man don't give 2 fucks about me." I said to myself while rolling my eyes. He was one of the reasons I actually agreed on Jaliyah's idea.

Ever since my mom passed, he would bring over other women every other night. He stopped talking to me, and I really had to feen for myself.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing, and I looked down and seen it was Liayh.

"Girl are you ready? I'm ready to go!" She said.

"Yeah, come get me."

"Tuh, i'm already outside, come on."