BEFORE YOU BEGIN.

FIRST THOUGHTS
So before I finish the Heiress of York and Ursula's story, I will focus on her children before going back and finishing it off. So I hope you guys understand and enjoy this -- Winter's Queen.

DISCLAIMERS & WARNINGS
Like with the other five million and ten function ideas and stories on here, I do not own the rights to the The White Princess nor do I own the rights to the Tudors. This will be a historical fan fiction and as such, will be as close to history as possible.

Warnings are that this will be as close to history as possible. This means, blood, gore, illness, possible abuse (as women didn't have a high rank to most men). If you have an issue with any of this, exit out and find another story. Maybe a twilight fic?

CAST
WINTER'S QUEEN

Eleanor of Habsburg

Asli Tandoğan

"I will be your strength when you need me, even when you don't I shall always be here for you."

THE ELDEST DAUGHTER OF Maximilian I and his second wife, Ursula of York

THE ELDEST DAUGHTER OF Maximilian I and his second wife, Ursula of York. Born in the autumnal months of 1485, she is much beloved by her family and is known for her lovely singing voice, her poetry, her dry wit, and her devotion to her family.