~chapter one~

"Yo, watch it!" exclaimed Chad as he skated down the escalator of the mall, occasionally running into people as he passed them by.

"These people aren't broskis, right Chad? Always getting in our way" said Chandler as he slammed into an old woman, knocking her off the escalator.

Brad hurriedly ran down the escalator to catch up to them. Brad always felt like an outcast in the friend group cos his name didn't start with a 'c' and his hair wasn't blonde.

"Maybe later", Brad huffed, "we can go hit the bookshop"

"Nah, we gotta hit the waves, you dig?" said Chad.

Brad sighed and chased them down. He couldn't keep up with his light-up Heelys and the boys' spectacular skateboards.

Brad really wanted to go to the bookstore because he wanted a new book that was just released. He bought Chad and Chandler two bottles of cherry red soda and persuaded them to take him to the bookshop. Chad and Chandler agreed and rolled their eyes.

They walked into the bookstore and Brad felt at home. His mother, Saffron, owned a bookstore when Brad was younger. Brad was always there running around the shelves. Of course, that bookstore is long gone but the memories still remain.

Chad and Chandler were completely lost in the bookstore; looking around all big-eyed. Brad picked up the book he wanted- How to Love by Dr. Ben Dover. When Chad saw the book Brad had, he snickered.

So then they all went to the beach. Brad made sure his friends were safe while they rode the wild waves in Huntington Beach. He saw chad flip his bleached blonde hair. Oh, how Brad wished he had Chad's gorgeous locks of hair.

Brad sat in the back, watching the other two having loads of fun. The truth is, he knew his two besties were always there for him, he knew they were his true friends, but sometimes he wished they paid more attention to him once in a while.

The surfing was done. Everyone headed back to their place. Once Brad found out that Chad and Chandler were having yet another sleepover, it made him feel left out once again, not something he wasn't used to. But this time he decided that he had had enough.

"Hey, chandler?" Brad said into the phone, fiddling with his hands, overturned with anxiety.

"Yeah, what's the matter dude?" The older replied, also having a side conversation to Chad about what Xbox game they were gonna play.

"Um, I was wondering if I could join you guys? I mean, that might sound bogus because it is pretty late and all," he said, trying not to stutter. He knew his two friends were way out of his level, but they chose to be his friends never-the-less, so it was alright to ask, right?

"Uh, well yeah- just lemme ask Chad, bro," Chandler replied. Brad waited for an answer.

"Just come over if you're gonna dude- it's dark out. Cya, i guess," the call ended.

Brads POV

I stuffed my backpack with things I think you would bring to a sleepover: toothpaste, hairbrush, IDK what else,,, clothes??? I told my mamma that I was leaving and I said goodbye to my pa who was sleeping on the couch but I didn't say goodbye to my Lil bro Tyler. He's a disappointment to this family 😤 anyways I would drive my car: a 1972 BMW 2002 but it's kinda ugly and chad and chandler hate the car. So I slapped on my Heelys and rolled on my way.

While on my way to Chad's place I was banging out to 'blonde boyz' by cyndiago. A while ago we made a music video of us lip-syncing to it and I played Ethan because I was the youngest and Ethan's the youngest. I had to wear a blonde wig. Haha, funny times.

Chandlers POV (before sleepover)

Ugh, not Brad again. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't hate the poor guy....but sometimes he's just a lil too much. I just don't think Brad knows that Chad and I just want a bro to bro sleepover (with socks of course). Anyway, I packed up my things and headed out :/

Chad's POV

Brad arrived at Chad's house, on his heelys, bags in his hands. "Hey man!" exclaimed Chad. "YOOO", yelled Chandler. They high-fived. Brad blushed at the sight of the two. Brad jumped up with excitement. The Cs looked at him with much confusion, wondering why he had so much energy all of a sudden. They shrugged their shoulders and headed inside.