Part 2/ Survivor

*2 weeks later*

I'm still alive. I can't believe it! Harry is the best. He save my live. Talissa come in with my dinner, I'm hungry.

Talissa: Hey! You're awake!? That's your dinner. You have Chicken, water, soup and cake.

Someone at the door: NO!!!! SHE HAVE SOUP!? DID SHE EAT HER SOUP WITH FORKS HARRY!? OR DID SHE DRINK IT!? AHHH A SPOON!

Harry: Hum... Talissa could you hide the spoon in your pocket? Cause Liam is scared...

Me: WHAT!? YOU BRING LIAM WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!??

I walk to the door and saw Liam who try to hide behind Harry. I laugh and kiss Harry while Talissa get out the room. Liam run inside and sit on a chair. Harry and me are in couple for 2 days and the directioners already know all about me! It's a little bit scary but I understand them!

Me: Liam! How are you?

Liam: I feel better since your doctor is gone!

Me: hahahaha Hey? what did you bring with you?

Liam:.... a gift. For you. Toy story. All the movies just for you. I hope you like it?

Me: Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

I jump around his neck and hug him.

Liam: Sorry Harry I just steal your girlfriend! hahaha

Harry: I want her back

He come and kiss my lips softly. I smile and he bring me back in my bed. Talissa and my mom come in and sit beside me. Talissa and my mom doesn't smile. I start worrying again. Harry and Liam too.

Talissa: Kassidy, we have something to tell you and you'll need to take a very important decision. You passed exams this morning for see if your cancer is less important than before right?

Me: yes......

Talissa: The doctors say that your cancer is growing a little more since 1 week. You have 2 choices. We do a big surgery or we give up. We can't continue the treatments cause they don't works. If you choose the surgery, you have big risks to die while the doctors do the surgery because you're too weak but it could help alot. I don't want to choose for you. I will let you with your friends and your mom to choose what you'll do.

I look at Talissa, Liam, Harry and Mom. Mom and Liam are crying. I am too and Harry don't move. His eyes are full of tears and I know he do is best for don't cry infront of me. Talissa leave us.

Liam: I think I will let you alone. Harry is your boyfriend and your mom is your mom. I'm just a friend.

Me: Yeah... I love you too Liam.... tell that to the boys please.... before I leave this world..

Harry: NO! Liam please get out of my kitchen. KASSIDY LISTEN! You won't die okay. What I've said the day we met? What did I've said!?

Me: Never give up... But Harry I wi...

Harry: No you won't die. You won't die cause we are here. I think the best is to do the surgery. Yes you could die but you can LIVE. Kassi listen, I don't want to lose you. If you die, I die.

Mom: I think like Harry Kassi.... don't give up please! Do the surgery we will pray for you and you will be okay. It's your decision but that's what we think.

Talissa: Leave us alone please.

Mom: I love you kassi!

Harry: I love you too my little pussy!

Me: Talissa? I will die right?

Talissa: Maybe yes maybe no.

Me: How many risk for ME if I try the surgery?

Talissa: 95%. Your cancer is really big and you are really weak.

Me:.... I don't know Talissa... My heart tell me to stop. That's the end of my life and I should accept it. But that's not the end of Hazz's life. Talissa, I will do It! I will do the surgery, and I will live!