Chapter 1-Couples except for two

It was a sunny day at the squad mansion, the couples were in their rooms making out, except for two single squad members. Those squad members were Light and Charli, the two were just friends, but Charli has a crush on him, but Light dislikes the way she flirts.

The next morning, the squad members woke up and began making themselves some breakfast. Light had gummy worms, Jade had a dead rat and rotten eggs, Drake had fruit loops and so did Zach, Sora had mashed potatoes that Jax made for him, Jax had his mashed potatoes, Alex had bacon and eggs, and Charli had nuts and berries.

The squad peacefully ate their breakfast, but Drake started talking about his diarrhea problems and everyone was disgusted, Charli left the dining room and went to the washroom to throw up.

Jade had and idea, she told everyone to hide Charli's food and pretend nothing happened, everyone liked the prank and they hid Charli's food.

A couple of minutes later, Charli came and saw that her food was gone.

"Where's my nuts?" Charli asked.

The squad members looked at her, boy did that sound wrong.

"That sounds so wrong Charli!" Light told her.

"I meant where's my breakfast?" Charli asked.

"I don't know." Jade said, "it's your breakfast and not ours."

"But I went to Barf up and I left my food right here!"

"Your problem squirrel." Zach teased.

"I'm not a squirrel or a simp!"

"Then why do you like nuts?" He asked.

"They're delicious!"

Light really hated her high pitched voice.

"SHUT UP CHARLI!" Light yelled at her.

"Make me handsome boy." Charli said.

Light was getting so mad at her, but he couldn't resist it.

"I WILL NEVER BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!!" Light yelled at her.

Everyone stared at him, Charli gasped and put her hand on her heart. That really hurt her feelings, she now thought that Light was a big bad boy instead of a sweet and cute boy.

"Well, if you change your mind, I will never accept you." Charli told him, which meant that she no longer would simp for him, Charli left the dining room and ran up to her room and slammed the door.

"Light, I think that went too far." Alex told him.

"She's fine!" Light said.

"I think you should apologize to her." Jade told him.

"No!"

"Light!" Zach said, with a warning voice.

"No!"

The squad members knew that Light really hurt Charli's feelings and wanted her to be happy, so they had an idea.

Sorry if the Chapter was short, but I will update soon