Chapter 2-New Squad Members

When it was dinner time, the squad began making their own dinner, Light had gummy worms again, Jade had a pig's leg and and chocolate covered rats for dessert, Drake had ham and so did Zach, Sora and Jax had potatoes again, Alex had Turkey legs and gravy, and Charli just had berries.

The squads saw Charli silently eating her berries and not looking at anyone, Light began to tease her, but she ignored him.

"Charli! Don't you dare ignore me!" Light told her, but Charli didn't even look at him, she just continued eating.

"Hey, Charli! We've got something to cheer you up! But it's not here yet." Alex told her.

"Let me guess." Charli said, "A box of nuts."

"No even better!" Jade told her.

"Pft yeah? What is it?"

Just then, the doorbell rang and Alex went to answer it and it revealed that there were two boys. Alex welcomed them and showed them to Charli.

"Surprise!" Alex told her.

Charli wasn't impressed.

"Hey baby girl." A boy said, he was wearing white.

"Oh!" Charli blushed, "Hey!"

"My don't you look pretty!" The second one said, wearing black.

"Thanks!" Charli thanked him.

"You've got your own boyfriends!" Alex told her.

"Yay!" Charli cheered.

Charli took the boys and gave them a tour of the house, but Light began to feel jealous.

This was the shortest Chapter ever! But Stay tuned for the second chapter!