𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

[date; started - 5/05/21 - published - 5/11/21]

{summary; louis is a football (soccer bc im american) captain and harry is the head cheerleader}

[i realize this prompt has been done so much but i wanted to write harry as a cheerleader so badly]

~ ⚠️ i should also mention i make so many dirty comments/references i'm so sorry- so slight smut warning

harry's pov

"you light me up inside..."

"whenever you're around.."

"dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower."

I love singing my lungs out, similar to if i had my own world tour. Traveling from Australia to London to New York, really everywhere i could go.

For now though, i'm still just a junior in high school, it isn't all that bad though. I'm the head cheerleader, and it really is one of the best things because i can watch all the football players running around in their sweaty uniforms.

What's even better?

The players worship me in a way, always flirting or teasing me, it doesn't bother me though, it's what i want... attention.

I step out of the white marble shower, courtesy of my mom's high paying retail job. I look into the golden color outlined mirror, it's reflection foggy from the water steam.

I wait a couple seconds and eventually it clears up, brushing my pearl white teeth and blow drying my hair while i wait.

I begin to add some vanilla scented lotion across the span of my long pale body. The smell is strong, just how i like it.

I grab my cheerleader uniform that's resting on the countertop next to the sink.

it's a scale of different blues along with white, and of course a matching skirt. (a/n i just think uniforms from the 80's are so much cuter than modern ones)

Although there is a male cheerleading uniform that coach offered me, i knew right away that the girls uniform was perfect;

coach offered me, i knew right away that the girls
uniform was perfect;

who said that skirts were for girls anyways? plus the way it shapes my legs and waist is sinful.

After getting dressed, i grab my pink makeup bag that just had a few products, like mascara, lip gloss, and blush. It also had an eyeshadow palette but my sister Gemma took it and never gave it back.

I lightly coat my lashes with the dark substance, watching in the mirror how they are elongated. Next i place the blush, covering my already somewhat lightly tinted cheeks. Finally, a sheer coat of lip gloss with a dash of sparkles to complete the look.