Luck

donghyuck p.o.v

i giggle as i finally crossed the border of our city. i have sucessfully tricked jeno into leaving his posten at checkpoint 12 and trust me with managing. i dont have a lot of time to get away from here. what would you call it? a space between? i really dont know but who am i to decide, i know noting about this place.

i jogged trough the small part of forest as i come out directly where i shouldnt have. a pair of eyes imidiantly darting towards me.

shit, its their checkpoint. 

in a matter of seconds i turn around and try to run.  

"move one finger and i won't hesitate shooting you." i halt in my tracks as i slowly turned around to face the blue haired male. i immediantly studied him, he seemed about my age, was wearing all black clothing and definetly didn't look happy about my appereance.

"lower your hands boy im not a police officer. come here. now." i followed his command on an instant and walked closer to the checkpoint .

"look i really am sorry i didnt know the checkpoint comes this early, if you just let me go back i'll-" i tried my best defending myself and getting out of the situation without any problems, but got cut off by a small giggle.

"whats your name small one?"

"excuse me? im not small im 174cm okay? its totally average!.. and im chan. why... do you want to know that?" i asked hesitentaly. i was totally confused when suddenly he started smiling, i thought i was blessed, he was beautiful.

"im just getting lonley here, its getting boring it's about time one of you had the balls to come over." he put down his weapons and came out of the spot, basically leaving his town. "so tell me chan, what is it like over there? i heard a lot of rumors but i need to know myself. is it true that you never get punished hard for the mistakes you do? is that why you were brave enough to leave"  at this point i didn't understand what was going on, why was he so nice?

"uhm.. i guess it depends on what you do. i, myself would not say we get punished hard most of the time but... we have a lot of rules and the more you break the more punished you get..."

he wanted to start talking again when suddenly some type of siren started ringing "oh shit i have to go, if you want, meet me here again, tomorrow at 8pm i could need some company" and with that he dissapeared behind the checkpoint into the town.

i rushed back to find the checkpoint still be empty which only means: renjun actually was horny and i wasn't really lying to jeno.