5 days-fluff/angst part3 finale

this is kinda has a reference to nobody by mitski.i love her music!you should definitely try listen to her.
•cussing
•suicidal thoughts
•speaking of bullying
if you're sensitive to these topic please do not read !!!

ushijima pov
im stunned to see satori walk away from me.why?does he not love me anymore ?does he like someone else?
"ushijima-san(is that what semi calls him?idk)where is tendo?
"i don't know..im trying to find him."
"he went that way i think..and he was crying."
oh shit..i hope i didn't mess up....
i see him on a bench.crying his eyes out.i feel so horrible because i know he struggles to show his feelings because of when he was bullied as a kid.i feel like such a bad friend...friend...
"satori ?"
"oh uh-i um hold on"
"are you okay?"
"yea i'm fine"
"no you're obviously not.don't lie to me.why didn't you finish the days?"
"well...i know you'd never be able to return my feelings because you know...i don't think i'd ever be able to seduce anyone...especially you.i don't want your pity.i just want somebody near me...guess i'm a coward but i just wanna feel alright.."
"satori i don't pity you.the only thing i dislike about you is your low self esteem.just because your different doesn't mean anything bad.yes society is fucked and they can't see you as the angel that i do.you may not be perfect for society,but you are perfect for me."
"are you sure you'd want someone like me?i mean you've got so many girls lining up to date you...and you choose me...if i can't be here for you i really don't want to be here...and if you're not happy...i am not.you deserve better wakatoshi kun"
there both crying by now.
"satori please don't say that.you've done nothing but show me happiness.you're such an amazing person.you're sweet,caring,cute,so kind,and so very beautiful.i will beat anyone up who hurts you.and the truth is..i didn't need these 5 days to fall in love with you.because i already was.and please don't say those things.you're so very great for this world and this world is so very lucky to have you...i'm lucky to have you..."
"i-thank you wakatoshi kun.."
"and you're no monster satori.you are an angel.please i never want to hear those words come out of your mouth every again.n-now that we've cleared that up..would you..um like to be m-my boyfriend?
"yes !!"
then they saw semi and shirabu recording and crying.
"AGHH CONGRATS YOURE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!"
"thank you semi"they both say.they are in each other's arms wiping each other's tears at that point.
"congrats.both of you.may both of you live happily together till you're old."
"thank you shirabu."
they congratulate them one more time then leave them alone.
"hey wakatoshi kun?"
"yes?"
"thank you.for everything."
"no,thank you.you saved me satori."
"i-i love you."
"i love you to.forever and ever."
"together you and i"they both say
————————————————————————
WOOO well that's a wrap.thank you so so much for 150+ reads ! that's insane !! thank you all for supporting me i really really appreciate it.if you'd like me to write anything else please let me know!thank you again!❤️