Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Naging busy rin ako sa trabaho the following days to finalize everything about Fuego Towers. The designs were already approved kaya what I did all day was to order the materials from the suppliers with the help of the Architect and Contractor, of course.

"You can join the site visit today if you want to get a clearer visual on how the project will look." ani Architect Tan nang mag-usap kami about the materials. "I think Mr. Fuego will go too along with some businessmen."

Tumango ako habang nirereview ang mga magazines ng iba't ibang designing companies whom I still need to send a reminder email for the customised pieces.

"We can discuss about our collaboration better if we'll see the location." sinara ko ang magazine.

"We'll leave by 1 pm."

Bumalik ako sa office ko to email the companies. I already sent them a proposal prior to actually booking an appointment with them to talk about my plans for the customised furnitures kaya hindi na masyadong mahirap na kausapin sila ngayon. I'm quite familiar with the system of each companies already.

"So you met him twice during the weekend?" nanlalaki ang mata ni Grace nang malaman na nagkita kami ni Mr. Clemont sa gym at BGC noong weekend. Tin told her about the incident at the gym, nasali lang sa kwento ko yung sa BGC because I was telling her about my bonding with Jordan. Tumango ako habang kumakain. We're currently having lunch at a Japanese restaurant just beside Fuego Realty.

"I wouldn't have met him twice if it weren't for Jordan." nagkibit balikat ako.

"Sabi ni bakla iba raw yung mga tinginan sayo ni Mr. Clemont!" asar ni Grace. Napangiwi ako. "And we can't just ignore the fact that he's annoyed at Tin! What if he's jealous? Oh my gosh! I won't be shocked if one day I'll see your name in the headlines."

"I'll be there if you and Tin won't shut up about it. I'll be that obsessed fan girl." umirap ako.

"Hindi, 'no. Mr. Fuego ships you two pa nga."

Napakunot ako ng noo sa sinabi ni Grace. Ewan ko ba sakanilang dalawa ni Tin. Minsan nagtataka nalang ako pano ko pa sila natitiis. Ang chichismosa! I just don't wanna make a big fuss about it 'cos it's probably just nothing to Mr. Clemont. And it also means nothing to me, okay!

But I started to doubt even my own stand when we went to visit the site where Fuego Towers is being built.

"This is where the front desk will be, and then over there is the elevator area. I brought a hardcopy of the lobby design-" Gideon cut me off when I was about to get the printed copy of the design I made for the lobby of Tower 1. Fuego Towers will have 3 buildings.

"Who was that guy you were with at the gym?" he asked. Napakunot noo ako.

"He's a friend. Why?" binalik ko nalang ang portfolio sa bag ko since Gideon seems to care more about gossiping than this project. Nagkibit balikat siya. I'll never get why he and Mr. Clemont are so interested in Justin.

"No reason." umiling siya at ngumisi na parang natatawa pa. "Someone was just asking."

Tatanungin ko na sana kung anong meron kay Justin at curious na curious silang dalawa, but Cathleen, his secretary, came. Naalala ko tuloy yung sinabi ni Tin at Grace. They weren't together but they thought of the same thing: selos si Mr. Clemont. Napailing ako. It's stupid. I shouldn't even consider that thought.

"Mr. Fuego, there's an urgent meeting and they need you back in the office." sabi ni Cathleen.

"Alright. I'll be there." napakamot sa batok si Gideon.