That wink and the special ring

Lisa P.O.V

So we are already here and now waiting for the concert to start. I am lucky enough that i am just standing near stage so i can see the idols more closely. Damn, you all don't know my excitement level. Just thinking about them is making my heart beat fast so of course I will be almost dead when they would be in front of me. Now the thing is just to wait and I can't do any thing, I really want them to notice me. If my luck works this time then for sure they will notice me cause I am too close to the stage.

(After few minutes)
The concert is about to start, like only 15 or 10 secs are reimaining and I can't tell or express my excitement, Ok now count with me

5
4
3
2
1
Go!!!!!!

I can see idols coming on the stage and they are waving at all sparkles, Omg the song has started already and we are dancing like monkey, I guess lol. I don't wanna stop. And the thing is they more are handsome face to face. Damn, I love all of them but my favorite is Jimin, I mean everyone has their favorite.... Right?

   Wait a sec I am about to faint because you won't believe, The most handsome man noticed me I mean Kim Taehyung noticed me. like  Fuckin Kim Taehyung noticed me, you won't believe what he did, he winked at me and smiled. I am just dead seriously I am dead!!!!!

Taehyung P.O.V
We are at the back stage waiting  for the concert to start, and I am so happy to see sparkles, even they are happy, more excited tho.

"Hey, Bro let's go the count down is about to  get over I think" Jungkook shouted "yeah coming" I said and went on the stage. I saw so many sparkles standing and cheering and this is the best thing for me.

We are singing and dancing right now and all the sparkles are enjoying too, well I can say that just by looking at them.

I noticed a girl, and believe me she so pretty, I can say she is a doll, a human doll and really I can't resist her beauty so I just winked at her, she was just thoughtless after what I did, I mean who won't be.

I would really like to know her more if we met again in future,.....Now I am continuing my performance and I saw jimin looking for something so I went to him and asked "what happened? "
"Nothing, I just lost my ring and it's nowhere to be found on the stage" Tho he said nothing but I know that he is worried because the ring was very special to him cause it was from some one special... Do you understand😉?...

After dancing and singing for more than 5 hrs, the concert is ended and I know all the sparkles are sad and some are even crying but we can't do anything, I am feeling bad for leaving them. Before going I just took a glance of the girl or should I say doll and she was just waving us a good bye and even I bid a good bye in return, She is really beautiful... I can say if she was my friend or something, I would really fall for her... Anyways Jimin is still worried about his ring, he lost and even we are searching for it at backstage because we didn't found it on the stage... Let see if we get it or not.

Lisa P.O.V
I can't believe that Kim Taehyung noticed me again, this was my best day ever.. But the thing is, I got at ring and I can say that it's so expensive just by looking at it and I know it's not our, I mean it's someone from  the idol cause i saw them searching for something on the stage, so I think it's theirs and this ring's size is small so I think its Jimin's ring for sure... But how should I return it.. I think I need to go back stage... Should I?... Well I think I should because it's his property and I shouldn't take it cause it might be very important to him..... Oh God please I wish the bodyguard won't kick me out......

To be continued ~

So guys the chapter ends here, let see if the bodyguards would let lisa in or they will just kick her out... Stay tuned for the next chapter♥️

And if you like the chapter and even if you won't, then please let me know in the comments

Thanks for reading and have a good day... Love you guys 💜