Falling in love

Tae p.o.v
I was waiting for her to arrive, while looking at the sky and the starts... "How beautiful it is" I said softly ..... After some more seconds I realised some ones hand on my shoulder "counting stars?" I heard a sweet voice "uhh, No just looking at the beautiful scenery" I replied to her.. Well I know she is Lisa, cause I can identify her voice... She sat beside and smiled... Oh that smile would definitely kill me one day but wait... She looks pael, I think she cried "hey, what happened, are you ok" I asked caressing her cheek "uhh.. It's alright, I fine" Was her answer "Come on Lisa, Tell me... I am your friend after all" As I said she bursted into cry and hugged me, I hugged her back "shh, Lisa tell me what happened?" I asked again "They are forcing me to get married at such a young age... And they are saying that if I don't get my boyfriend in front of them within 1 month, than they will arrange me with someone.... Tae help me please... How can they be so rude" She said "who are 'they' can you tell me" I asked her still hugging "M-my parents" She said... What the hell, why they are forcing her if she don't want to get married "we will soon find a way, please don't cry lisa" I said.... To calm her and she just hummed at what I said ..... We let go our long hug "thanks" She said "why?" I asked her "To be here and listening to me and to comfort me" She said with her smile... Yet it's not been more days we met but there's something which makes me stay with her... Am I falling in love.. Cause I thought, it was just attraction "Tae?" She said and I came out of my thoughts "wae?".... " Do you miss your Mom and Dad" She asked "Yes, Of course... I love being with them" I said and got up from the bench we were sitting on "where are you going? " She asked "Come with me" I said and hold her hands... She got up and started to follow me. "Where are we going Taetae" She asked again "it's a surprise lily.. Just walk with me" I said and she tightly gripped my hands, We closed the gap between us and now we are looking like a couple you know "Hey why are you blushing" Holy shi* she noticed me "uhh no I am not" Was my reply "oh come on, I can see on your face" She said and I kept silent...

After walking for a while we arrived "woah tae, this place is awesome" She said... "This is my favorite place but usually prefer coming here alone and you are the first person who came here with me" I said "Ohh.. I must be special right" She said in a teasing tone "Maybe" Was my reply... We sat on the grass watching the bright stars and the moon.

Lisa P.O.V
I think I already have a crush on him, he is just too sweet for me... Why tae why are you doing this to me... I was afraid of this cause I know he would never fall an ordinary girl
I spread my legs and relaxed them but suddenly he lay down on my legs and left me surprise "You won't mind right?" He asked "of course not" I said with a smile.. Uhh I never want this night to end "Lisa?" He said "Yes?!", "Only 2 weeks are remaining and then my holidays will end, And then it would be hard for us to meet" He said and I can see disappointment in his eyes "I will miss you taetae" I said "I will miss you too lily" He replied and then silence filled the air... I was just playing with his sliky hairs "lily don't freak out please cause I am going to ask you something" He said and I don't know why my heart started beating faster "Are you single" He asked "Yes, still didn't find my true love" I said "Really? You are too pretty to be single" He said and I just smiled... "Well you are Handsome too" I said "Ya, I know that's why I am a kpop idol maybe" He said and we laughed "Time to go taetae" I said "What! That's so soon..." He said while pouting "Ugh why are you so cute?" I said and laughed "Can't we wait here for more" He said again "It's already late taetae.. And if I won't get up early then surely jisoo unnie will kick me out" I said "Then come to our house" He said and I laughed again "Now come on give me a last hug" I said and he immediately hugged me...

We stated like that for a minute and I tried to broke the hug but he pulled me again and whispered "Stay like this for a while... I feel good" And that's when my heart almost exploded, I said nothing and stayed there.. Honestly even I don't want to broke this hug, I feel so safe in his arm... It's like even he loves me the way I do.. I hope we end up together and now I can't deny the fact that I am already in love. I love him.

We broke our hug I smiled and was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him "Should I walk you home?" He ask "If you want to" I said "Definitely, I want to" He said and we started walking holding hands.... Fuck this feeling... I love him... It's not just affection or attraction.. It's love fucking love.

After a walk we reached my house "Bye lily.. Meet you tomorrow" He said and left

Tae p.o.v
I said bye and then I left.. Cause if I stand there for more the a sec... I would literally kiss her... I am in love and this can't be changed.. I don't know what is her feelings for me but I think she surely have a little, yeah at least a little crush on me... Right? ... Uhh..

I arrived to my house, washed my face and went to sleep.. But you know... When a person is in love then the sleep gets disappear... Ughhh I can't sleep ...

But yeah I slept after some time...

To be continued~

Sorry readers for not uploading any chapter as I was not well...
But I hope you like it...
And I think till now this was my favorite one... You'll won't believe but even my heart started beating faster when Tae said "Stay like this for a while... I feel good".... Lol 😂

Okkk byeee 💜
See you guys soon💜