Welcome!!!!

Hi! 

You guys can call me Sita. Yes I know that is the character's name and all, so let me explain. I have been reading Damian Wayne x Reader fanfics for about 3 months now and I am totally and completely addicted - I cannot sleep, eat and all other stuff I am usually doing without daydreaming........yeah I am seriously addicted. Anyways, this book is where I put the random shit I think. What I am trying to do is to recreate the lives of my characters. So there will be no long-ass plot or hair-rising climax or whatever. This is just like a spy-cam into their daily lives. 

 Updating - I will be updating twice a week, cause I have school and all that jazz. The days that I   will be updating are on Friday and Saturday. 

Characters - Sita Rath (OC) - Sita is basicaly the "New and Imporved" version of me.The name      Sita comes form my original name : T_____i  S___a = Sita. 

                         Damian Wayne - You all know who he is so.....

                         Batfam - The batfamily A.K.A the Waynes, if you know Damian, then you obviously      know the rest of 'em 

Author's Notes (A/Ns) - I will probably put an A/A at the end of each chapter. If I do have an            important note, which will be titled IMPORTANT, then I will put a small                                                 oneshot that I came up with to say sorry for not updating.  

As I told you the whole "Story" is basicly a spy-cam into their lives.

I would really appreciate constructive critisism and any help with a stupid spelling mistakes I have made.

No hate comments PLEASE!!! 

Thank you all for reading this and for picking this book!!