Chapter 3

Third Person PoV:
Y/N can be seen, sitting in the Pizzeria with N.Freddy sitting next to him. The two are keeping an eye out for any of the other Aftons, while Cassidy is doing the same. She promised that she'd help reunite C.C. with his family, even if she doesn't like his father.

Y/N sighs, wondering if he made the right choice. He doesn't know if his family will return to a Fazbear establishment, but he has no other leads. A few moments later, a cheese pizza is placed on his table. N.Freddy ordered them a pizza, so they had something to eat while they wait.

He smiles a little, quietly thanking N.Freddy. She smiles and ruffles his hair a bit, before speaking.

N.Freddy: Go ahead and dig in, we may be here a while.

Y/N nods, grabbing a slice and starts eating. Cassidy appears, sitting at the table. He notices, and passes her a slice of pizza. She smiles and takes it, the two sharing pizza while talking about things.

Timeskip 2 hours:
Y/N looks over to the front doors, seeing two familiar faces. He stands up, surprised that they're here. He starts walking over, while Cassidy and N.Freddy watch. He stops behind the orange haired girl, and speaks.

 He stops behind the orange haired girl, and speaks

Y/N: L-Lizzy?

The orange haired girl turns, and gains a surprised look. Her facial expression soon shifts to joy, as she runs up to Y/N and tackles him in a hug.

Lizzy: EVAN!

She shouts, as Michael looks back. He looks surprised, and then remorseful. He stands there, silent and awkward (#relatable).

The two younger Aftons stand up, happy to see each other again

The two younger Aftons stand up, happy to see each other again. Y/N looks over, at his awkward brother.

Y/N: Mikey?..

He says, walking over to his older sibling. Mike looks back at his brother, and smiles a little.

Michael: Hey, Evan...

He says, frowning. Y/N surprises him and Lizzy, embracing him in a hug. Mike looks shocked, before slowly returning the hug. A few minutes later, the three are sitting at a table, catching up. They're enjoying some pizza, talking about what they've been through since they last saw each other. Finally, Y/N asks a question that everyone is wondering.

Y/N: Have either of you seen Dad?

Mike: No, I've been searching for him, for years now.

Lizzy: Same here.

The three Afton siblings finally reunited. The camera fades to black, showing an image of the three siblings, together...

 The camera fades to black, showing an image of the three siblings, together