Chapter IV

Y/Ns PoV:
I hum, sitting in my apartment with Lizzie and Mikey. Right now, Lizzie is chasing Mike around, trying to get him to play dress up with her. Fredbear speaks up, sitting next to me.

N.Fredbear: Has she always been this chaotic?

Y/N: Pretty much, I blame our mom for her energy.

N.Fredbear: How come?

Y/N: Mum never seemed tired, I remember her spending entire days just practicing her dance moves. Speaking of her, I wonder how she's doing?

Lizzie and Mikey stop running around the apartment. Lizzie walks over and sits down on my other side, while Mike catches his breath. He walks into the kitchen, to make dinner since he doesn't trust me or Lizzie to cook anything.

Lizzie: Mom's doing good, she stayed behind at Circus Baby's to keep the funtimes in check.

She says, as I nod in understanding. She's told me some things about the funtimes and how troublesome they can be. For example, Funtime Freddy has an unhealthy addiction to YEETing Bon Bon at doors and walls, while Funtime Foxy is obsessed with proving how good of an actor he is. The Bidybabs aren't too bad from what she tells me, they mainly sit around playing card games. The minireenas are like adopted children of Mum, they can be chaotic at times.

Timeskip 2 Hours:
Mike shouts from the kitchen, letting us know that dinner is ready. We both hop up, running into the kitchen as Fredbear chuckles to himself.

Fredbear: Energetic lil runts...

He says, with a smile on his face. He disappears, not being needed right now. Meanwhile, me and Lizzie sit down at the table. Mike sets two plates down in front of us, with some cheeseburgers on them. I look up at Mikey, confused.

Y/N: Mikey, aren't you gonna eat something too?

Mike: Nah, I can't. Remember, got scooped, so I don't have most of my internal organs, like my stomach.

Y/N: Oh, sorry...

Mike: It's ok, lil bro, I'm used to it now.

He says, ruffling my hair. I pout, and swat his hand away from my hair. He chuckles, sitting down in an empty chair. Me and Lizzie start eating our dinner, not wanting to let it get cold. After a few minutes, we both finish eating, and decide to play some video games for the rest of the day...

Timeskip, Dreamscape:
I look around the black void of my mind. I wonder why I'm here, since I only usually end up here if the nightmares have something important to say. I hear Fredbear speak behind me.

N.Fredbear: Hey Evan...

He says as I turn around. My eyes widen, as tears begin to well up in them. The nightmares are standing there, beginning to fade away.

Y/N: What's happening?!

N.Chica: It's simple, bud... We're fading away. You don't need us any longer... We came into existence to be your companions when you were alone, but now that you've got your family and friend back... We're not needed.

N.Foxy: Aye, the lass is right...

Nightmare: Before you try to argue... Don't. We all knew this would happen someday, even you knew... It was only a matter of time until it happened...

Fredbear, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy all revert into non-nightmarish versions of their animatronic forms. Freddy summons a small piece of paper, with the words "The End" and "Goodbye" written on it.

 Freddy summons a small piece of paper, with the words "The End" and "Goodbye" written on it

The five shift, looking like five normal kids, with halos above their heads. The sign changes aswell, now saying "Thank You." I look at it, confused as tears run down my cheeks.

F: Thank you... For letting us help you Evan... You are nothing like the demon you have to call father... We'll miss you, but we won't be gone entirely... You'll still have something to remember each of us by...

He says, as Freddy's microphone, Bonnie's Guitar, Chica's Cupcake, Foxy's Eyepatch, and Fredbear's Hat appear infront of me. I look at the items, and then the five.

Y/N: No... Thank you all for being my friends... I'll miss you all!

I yell as I run forward. I embrace the soul of Freddy in a hug, which he returns. The other four join the hug, as I start to wake up.

F: Seems like our time is up... Be strong, Evan... For us, and your family...

He says, as I nod, crying. Everything begins to fade, as I wake up in my bed. I sit up, tears running down my cheeks. I look down at the end of the bed, and see plushies of the animatronics staring back at me, with each of the items I saw in my dream at my bedside. The camera fades to black, as Goodbye by Tryhardninja can be heard...