chapter 33

Days have passed...

Shuichi informed Shinichi that they will no longer handle him. Fans of Ayumi got upset about their break up and attacking Shinichi's on social media. Shinichi didn't understand why his team given up on him when he's not paying for the unfinished contract he's supposed to pay but he didn't think much about it now. At least now, he's finally free. He can go outside with his Fiancee and they can finally stop hiding from everyone. He's now free to go outside with her.

He's currently chilling at his house. Their movie premiere got moved and tonight it's gonna happen. He grabs his phone and calls Kaito.

"Hey sup?" Kaito said.

"You going later at the premiere night?"

"I don't know we'll see."

"C'mon I need your support."

"Shiho will there."

"I just need my best friend there you know it's my first lead film."

"Hmmm..."

"C'mon!"

"I can't promise."

"Are you trying to avoid someone?"

"No."

"Nah I get it. You'll see Akako and Saguru later at the red carpet so I bet you didn't wanna see that." Shinichi laughs.

"Of course not! Fine, I'll go later." He ended the call.

Meanwhile...

'I'm not avoiding Akako... and I'm not afraid to see them together at the premiere night! So what if they're dating?' Kaito's thoughts.

He sat down on his bed and he sighed. It's been weeks since he didn't contact Akako. He didn't do vlogs and didn't go outside too. He looks at the phone in his hand. He searches Akako on social media and sees her recent post. It's Akako and her girlfriends groupie with the caption 'ready for tonight with my b*tches #StickWithMePremiere' there are tons of comments but the one that caught his eye was Saguru's comment. 'See ya later girls ;)'

Kaito automatically frowned and lock his phone.

"What's good on Saguru? He's not that Handsome! I'm cuter and charming than him. I am more fun to be around." He talks to himself convincing himself that he's better than Saguru.

He looks at the mirror in front of him.

'I'll see you tonight Akako.' He smirked.

☆☆☆

"Are y'all sure that our plan is working really well? Kaito didn't even bother to text or call me!" Said Akako.

Shiho and Momiji smiled.

"He's jealous at the moment so let him be. When he can't control his emotion anymore he'll reach out for you." Said Momiji.