Just on the edge

Warning there's a lot of angst and smut So if you feel offended Please skip

contd.

edit*that's me on the cover tho✨*

---------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

P/n lifts her chin kisses her and whispers "forget it all do not ever cry in front of me give all of yourself to me and for now think of me as the old p/n I'm still all yours y/n". y/n shivers full-bodied against him.
“Fuck me already,and end this misery,claim me ,mark me and make me yours p/n”
y/n says, but p/n turns her around to kiss her instead. y/n’s impatient. she kisses back, hungrily, and when p/n slips his leg between y/n’s thighs, she shivers down immediately. Whining, she throws her head back against the mirror, hands fisting tight in p/n’s hair, and grinds faster. Something about y/n naked while p/n’s still in his pants, something about y/n’s pretty, flushed naked skin against p/n’s clothed thigh--Y/n moans into p/n’s neck. She could cum herself on his pants like a fucking teenager does just by watching porn. He sucks a hickey into y/n’s neck, sucks so long that she knows it’s going to last her awhile, then bites the red skin.y/n gasps, hips stuttering.
“Gonna get yourself off on my leg like a fucking bitch?” p/n growls into her ear, tugging her closer by her firm, round ass.She admires p/n’s abs tightening and thick, muscled thighs working as she rolls her hips, whereas p/n loves the sight of y/n’s tight ass tensing in the mirror.
“Fuck off,” y/n gasps, but she likes it. P/n can tell by the way her hips stutter again before she picks up speed. The chafe must hurt, rough sweats against his dick, but y/n likes it when it hurts.
“You’re really putting on a show for that camera,” he mutters, tracing a finger over y/n’s puckered hole. He latches his mouth onto y/n’s nipple, his tongue stud laving against
y/n’s breasts. “Wonder if someone up there’s rubbing one off to you humping my thigh like a bitch in heat.”
y/n moans, high and sweet.
“You really like that,” p/n says, awed all over again. “How come you never told me you were into being watched? We’ve never talked about anything anyways.”
“I am not, neither am I interested in talking what's the point  you don't understand me anyways.”
P/n pulls himself off, ignoring her desperate whine, and grabs his already unbearable hard dick ready to explore y/n's insides. He holds y/n generously, turning her around so she’s pressed into the mirror, flushed breasts and her pretty pussy trapped between the glass and his stomach. Not so gently, he shoves y/n’s cheek into the mirror, hands tight on the back of her neck. When he pushes in the first finger, y/n’s eyes flutter shut. P/n presses against her while he fingers her, adding the second not before long, dragging along her caverns in search of the right spot. He’s not sure how long he’s going to last with y/n so desperate and pliant under him.
“Stop taking so long you jerk,” y/n gasps, with her eyes opening. She pushes her ass back onto P/n’s fingers, with her brows furrowed.
“You’re so fucking--ah-- slow .”
“I’m trying to make sure I don’t fucking hurt you, you brat.”
“You need to be more gentle so--you won’t hurt me--”
“You’re so desperate.” He means it to come out harsh, but he only sounds amazed, because the fact that y/n has never been with anyone before and he's getting to claim her makes him more desperate than anyone.
“Shut up. Like you aren’t--” she breaks off into a whine when p/n adds the third finger and thrusts in particularly hard.
“--ah, weren’t you almost about to come with me humping your leg--”
“Want my cock that bad, huh?”
“Shut up.”
“Want my cock more than anyone else’s?”
y/n glances back at him, lips curled into a sneer. “No,” she says, just as P/n’s fingers rub her clitoris. She arches, moaning loud.
“No?”
Yet P/n keeps his fingers there, massaging her clit and the insides, playing with her vulva, watching as
y/n steadily loses control, panting and shaking. His hand leaves y/n’s neck and stroke her asscheek instead, kneading the plump flesh. Then he pulls back and smacks her, loud.
“P/n, you motherfucking bastard!” y/n cries out, hips thrusting wildly like she’s not sure whether to move them back on p/n’s fingers or forward to rub her frontal pink mound against the mirror.
“P/n? P/n what?” He spanks her again, the crack of skin on skin echoing through the ballet room.
"How dare you cuss on me call me names, your inexorable ass needs to be taught a lesson you bitch" P/n says.