Tired already, old man

(y/n) means "your name"
(p/n) means your "partners name"

Disclaimer~

There's lot of smut in here a lot of force and bad behavior by the lead which I do not promote but it's obviously just in my imagination & I know what you beauties are actually trying to get here, therefore presenting at your service.

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

He spanks her again,this time even harder than before.
"Ah--that--thats the best you can do? Didn't even hurt."
"You bitch, Daddy's gonna turn you red everywhere don't you worry."
He's four fingers deep now, aiming straight for y/n's clitoris with every thrust of his fingers.
"How many times?"
"Don't stop."
"How many times , Y/n?"
"Ten."
He smacks her harder this time, two in a row, then pauses to rub the reddened flesh.
"P/n what?"
"Ah--P/n--"
Five. Six. Seven. y/n lets out a choked sob.
"Daddy. Daddy. Harder."
"Still want your now-boyfriend's cock more than mine?"
y/n's relentless.
"Want his--want his big cock--"
The last three spanks come in succession on her untouched cheek, each one harder than the last. He slows his fingers, fucking in only shallowly, and it's hard to hold himself back, but watching the way
y/n whines and writhes is worth it.
"No--don't stop--"
P/n sucks a hickey onto the top of
y/n's spine, then bites and nibbles on the skin.
"I wanna come--"
"I'll think about it."
"p/n," she sobs, pushing back.
He sucks another hickey, bites even harder. y/n's shaking, hands pressed onto the mirror, and p/n hasn't even tried to touch himself yet, although he wants to draw it out longer, but he can't. He wants to fuck y/n so bad that she's aching. His fingers resume their pace, rubbing y/n's clit.
"Spank me again," Y/n demands.
"Ten's enough." Her ass-cheeks are red enough as it is.
"Again."
"Shut up."
"Shoulda--shoulda gone to my boyfriend after all. He'd fuck me--the way I want--" Even though she'd already made clear that she doesn't have one but still plays along with P/n just to anger him more.
P/n spanks her, hard, right as he drives his fingers into her vagina again. Y/n comes with a shout,arching back into P/n, and he holds her there by the hair as he fingers her through her orgasm. When the last drops of squirt splatter the mirror, P/n removes his fingers with a squelch and lets her go. With her hands against the mirror, Y/n holds herself up, gasping for breath. The red bites and hickeys and P/n's handprints look pretty on her skin, like she's been used up already. Like she's all P/n's. She couldn't help but admire herself, her current state. P/n drops to his knees and presses soft kisses all over her ass-cheeks. She's going to have these bruises I gave her for a while. She looks so pretty, P/n thinks.
"Don't be so fucking soft," Y/n says when she's recovered enough to speak without stammering. P/n rolls his eyes, but he doesn't rise to the bait this time. Once he's kissed and stroked every inch of Y/n's cheeks, he pulls back and stands.
"Aren't you gonna fuck me?"
"You just came."
"Tired already, old man?"
"Can you go again ?" y/n asks.
She has to ask, since she has no idea about of things work while having sex.
"Yeah."
"Hands and knees." p/n dictates her
She does as she's told, so eagerly she embarrasses himself, flushing to her ears.
P/n scoffs.
Y/n's abrasive and insulting at first but then flushes because she gets too excited at the same time. P/n doesn't get her at all. While Y/n waits with her ass in the air, eyes flickering up to look at herself in the mirrors, P/n tugs his clothes off and and gets ready with his dick. He's so hard it hurts, and just the touch of his hands makes her moan. Dropping to his knees behind Y/n, he spreads her legs wide open, seeing her pink dripping pussy made p/n really impatient and he couldn't stop himself tries and fits his big shaft in her. Then he squeezes trying to adjust to y/n's incredibly tight pussy. It was if his dick was getting devoured by y/n's walls Y/n shudders, whimpering. With the tip of his cock against Y/n's pussy, P/n pauses, steeling himself. He's riled up already, and he thinks the feeling of Y/n's tightness around him, nothing in between, might make him come on the spot. Biting his lip, he clutches the base of his dick and enters Y/n slowly. The feeling's amazing. His eyes flutter shut. He moans unabashedly. Y/n's wet and tight and hot, and the sound of them smashing and squelching together makes him moan all on its own.
"Fuck, Y/n, baby--you're so good--"
Y/n's still sensitive, already whining, the highest she's whined yet. Y/n was shuddering, her hands trembling as they hold her up. P/n smooths a hand down her spine.
"Fuck me," Y/n says.
He bites her instead, digging his teeth into Y/n's side until he groans.