2/23/15

My eyes burned. My heart ached. My mind was racing. And my wrists were on fire. All I wanted was an Earl Grey and a cold shower. It was too painful to get up though. It would have made my head throb. My bones would have ached, I didn't have the strength to get up anymore. It was two in the morning, and I was laying sprawled across my bed, empty and hopeless. I made sure to have my wrists facing up though, to lessen the burning sensation. My breathing began to get shallow again, and the cage around my heart got tighter. The tears started to roll down my cheek, and now I was shaking so violently my muscles began to ache. After my tears and blood mixed and my sheets were stained with my angst; I collapsed. The stars in me began to die, my universe was failing. I was no longer capable of holding my own mass. My meat covered skeleton was giving in, and I let it. Deaths name had been lingering on my lips for sometime now, her taste still fresh on my tongue. I lied down and I let the blood flow, I let my life source escape my dying universe. I gave my body it's last tastes of oxygen. I closed my eyes and let death finally engulf me. It's cloud long looming over me. The last thing I remember is the scream of my mother.