Chapter 1

Chapter 1-Masky

...so i guess I'm supposed to tell you guys story or something like that...ok well so Hoody and i were on one of our...what do you want to call them? um let's call them jobs. So we were out doing one of our jobs and I swear some people really piss me off... Anyways this guy we planed to kill would not stop fucking talking! It took us an hour once we had him tied down to shut him up...I sear some people are stupid! Anyways so we did as we were told and killed the guy slowly and painfully. SlenderMan didn't like that the guy was snooping around and was getting closer to the truth about things. And NO I won't tell you what truth that is!

My life is full of murder and waiting at SlenderMan's every needs but I don't mind it because in return I get protection and the enjoyment of others pain. I also would like to mention I hate the perverted pictures of Hoody and I...It makes no sense what so ever! I mean Hoody is like a brother to me not a lover...morons...Sorry I get off topic a lot...I just want to be done with this because why do I need to tell you bout my life?Aapparently people would like to know bout it but for me it's just life..get up brush my teeth get SlenderMans orders and go out and kill people...Nothing to great...So I think I'm gonna end this here at this point. Yeah it's short but screw it I'm board!