Janitor (Kailor AU)

finally, Finally, FINALLY I MET THE WORDCOUNT

171 words! I did it in less than 200! *cheers*

Also, while I do count this as part of the Kailor AU, it doesn't have a lot of story significance and was mostly made for the meme. I put the video that inspired this passage above.

>(<>)<

Kai didn't like being a babysitter. He hated sitting around another person's house, messing with their disgusting stuff, all while trying to keep calm and maintain a brat. He would much rather be off training at the park, or playing tennis with his friends, or literally anything else. He was so bored.

     "Homework is stupid." Lloyd squeaked from his seat at the dining room table. Kai winced as the loud music from upstairs got even louder. Lloyd's cousin would not turn his streaming music down, no matter how many times Kai threatened to chuck his Xbox out the window. The boy even went as far as shoving his bed in front of the door so Kai couldn't come in.

     Lloyd attempted to get up and leave his math unfinished, but Kai forced him back into the chair.

     "You need to do your homework, or you'll end up a janitor at McDonald's."

     "We're going to visit the nice janitor at McDonald's if I don't do my homework?" Lloyd's eyes lit up.

     "NO."

>(<>)<

A/N

Go check out therearenooptions to see her amazing post!

~squidneyxd