1

My Exams are postponed so for a while I could give you regular updates.....
So, Enjoy!!!

Anokhi Bhalla

Kapurthala, a place I didn't thought I would leave so soon, I was born n brought up here, so many memories were made here, me and Babli di cycling around the town, running away from Papa ji's anger, we both used to sit in mata rani's temple for hours just to avoid papaji on the day when we used to receive any trophy as he didn't like it and he would usually throw it away..

Those days were not filled with so much stress as we are facing today. Mummy ji is worried on how to stop this marriage, Babli di is trying everything in her limits to get me away from this drama, I mean I can't even understand what papaji must be thinking while fixing my alliance, I'm not even 20 and he wants me to go and get married and forget about my dreams, those dreams for which I can go beyond my boundaries just to fulfill them, the ray of hope which I have seen in the eyes of mummy ji, Babli di & Aastha ma'am... I'll surely bring those dreams to life soon...

Shaurya Sabarwal

I don't understand why is it so difficult for Shagun to understand that I am "the director of SIAC" and I actually have a lot of work to deal with, I don't get so much leisure time that I can spend it with her talking and discussing coordinating outfits. Just to avoid all of her drama and Badi maa's insistince on accompanying her I'm going to Makhan's place to visit Chachi ji (his mother) she lives in kapurthala and she loves me like her own child.

A person can feel love only where he is accepted as he is.

"Makhan, increase the pace bro it's already too late (due to shagun's interference when I was leaving) Chachi ji is going to scold me" I told Makhan and he increased the speed

"Areey Shaurya bhaiya fikr mat kijiye, Maa aapko nahi dategi kyuki woh abhi khana bana Kar lauti hi nahi hogi" ohh yeah I forgot to tell you she is a cook and she goes to people's places to cook

"Well that's a relief. So why don't we ourself pick her up" I suggested and he affermatively replied

Few minutes later....

Professor Aastha Sabarwal

Here I am standing in front of this gate which I never thought would ever visit

____________________________________

How was it? Formation of story in progress....
Do like, comment and follow
Sparkling_Aaru

Insta handle Jahaan_of_shakhi