Chapter 2

I step out of my car and go towards my house savouring the ache I feel with each step. I am about to reach my foyer when I feel droplets of water softly hitting my face. I looked up enjoying the feeling of it.

But for some reason it makes me feel nostalgic. As if reminding me of a memory that is far from my reach. All I remember is this feeling the memory with it is long forgotten. Sighing in defeat and desperation, I open the door and enter my home. I go towards my bed throwing the clothes of me and fall on my bed.I pull the comforter on my naked body as I sigh in content while snuggling close to it. My eyes grow heavy and the darkness was so close to embracing me.
But my brain has another plans.

Did you close the blinds?

Yes

Are you sure?

Positive

Covid?

Not covid positive dude

ok..but what if during the night you don't have the comforter covering you and you tits are out?

That would not happen because the blinds are closed.

you sure?

Fuck fine I'll check it.

The blinds were fucking OPEN.

I love to say this but……. I told you so.

Shut up bitch!

You know I am YOUR brain

Sigh Unfortunately you are.

A silent lightening struck making every part of the forest visible to me.

The sound of lightening followed soon shaking me to the core as the sudden realisations of what I saw struck me.

Holy mother of cow!! What the fuck is that?!

There is a motherfucking WOLF in there!

It could be a dog.

Which dog has red eyes?

Which wolf has red eyes?

Point taken.

I think I should go out.

Why would you do that?

Because I am curious.

Curiosity killed the cat.

But satisfaction bought it back.

I closed the blind, locked the window, wore a rain coat and went out.

************************************
Sorry for the short chapter, I kinda divided it into two.

Do let me know how the chapter was.

Also if you find any grammatical error feel free to correct me.

Vote
Share
Comment

Lots of love 💕