Chapter 1

I opened the door and placed my stripper heels down carefully because dude that thing is expensive. I removed my stripper outfit and threw it into the laundry bin and let the air cool me down, considering the fact I was sweaty and all and went to have a nice warm bath.

After the bath I wore a bigass t-shirt which I bought from the male section. I mean come on, their clothes are comfy as hell and went to the bed and quite literally, threw myself on it.

"How much I missed you my bed, my nice and lovely bed!",I exclaimed. And I let the sleep consume me.

Who knew being a stripper would be this exhausting.

After a lot of times of me stretching a bit and again sleeping I finally woke up.

Truthfully speaking, I don't really get how people can jump out of bed after just waking up. Like I really don't get it. I always set my alarm a hour before I really need to wake up because I know I am going to snooze it multiple times. So, you know gotta be prepared for that.

Now, considering the fact I don't have work today, it's self care day bitches! Yay!

And no there wasn't any sarcasm to it.

After a long orgasmic bath I finally get out of the bathroom and head towards my closet.

You mean your cupboard which you call a closet

Fuck you brain

After dressing up and throwing my hair in a bun I went to have Breakfast which was an omelette and glass of turmeric milk, helps with period cramps.

And then ladies and gentlemen I was ready to go.

I moaned when she finally touched the part of my body I desperately wanted her to touch. Pleasure racked through my body as she gently rubbed it while pressing it hard.

Never had I ever felt so much at peace as I felt in this moment. Her soft yet rough hands are very skilled. She knows when and where to put pressure. Every touch of hers bring nothing but a feeling of pleasure and peace. Never had I wanted anything as much as I wanted her touch on me.

" You feeling good?", she asked.
" More than good, hmm! " I answered.

She chuckled and continued massaging my back. I was once again consumed by the delicious feeling.

I went to the counter to pay and you wouldn't believe who I saw, it was the woman who was massaging my back and she is OH MY GOD. You know when you see someone and you cannot decide if the person looks beautiful or hot. So, you just go with beautifully hot and that is exactly what I am feeling right now.

"Hi", I said.
"Hey, how was you massage?", She asked.
"Fabulous, you have a magical fingers. Also, I am pretty sure the sounds I was emitting gave enough justification as to how I was feeling", I said raising my eyebrows at the end.
"True, you wouldn't stop moaning", she said teasing me.
"Hey! Not my fault you have magical fingers", I said.

She chuckled and continued typing. While I shamelessly stared at her. She has a beautiful tattoo covering the right side of her neck and how much I want to kiss that part.

"Take a picture it will last longer"she said interrupting my session.
"Ok" , I said and clicked a picture. While she stared at me in shock.
"Wanna go out for a lunch?", I asked.
"I am still working", she said.
"Yes, but there is going to be a lunch break soon." 
"I guess we could go."

And then ladies and gentlemen we had lunch filled with fun laughter and mind blowing pleasure.

************************************
Hi everyone!!
How was the chapter!?
I hope it was good but if I was somewhere wrong then please do correct me.

Lots of love💕