chapter 1

Takes place in between Buu saga and super.

Goku and the Z-gang gathered around a tall metallic oval shaped structure. Bulma was beaming at the stunned expressions of her friends after catching sight of her latest invention.

"So, what does it do?" Videl asked. The same question came on the minds of everyone there, from Goku and Vegeta to Chiaotzu and .

"The machine's designed to transform anyone in it into an exact copy of someone else based on the data the machine has about that person, using radiation inside of the chamber. I've incorporated the data of the physical body structures of almost all of you, even from when some of us were younger, don't get me started on how I did that." Bulma said with a sigh.

"So the user's body is exposed to radiation which causes their bodies to morph into an exact copy of someone else?" Gohan piped up.

"Yeah, that's the short end of it. But it even changes the clothes of the user too!" Bulma said with her hands on her hips proudly.

"Is that even how radiation works?" saked.

"Well it can be, especially when someone as smart as me is using it." Bulma said with a smirk.

"What are you going to do with it?" Goten asked.

"Well.." Bulma began as she twiddled her thumbs. "I was planning on getting one of you guys to test it." She said with a nervous laugh.

"Not it!" Almost everyone said almost immediately after that, not wanting to throw their pride away and go through the embarrassing process of becoming someone else.

"Awww come on." Bulma pouted. But before she could say anything someone cut in.

"Don't worry, I'll test it Bulma." Goku said, to which everyone gasped.

"No way Goku! Do you even know what that machine might do to you? You'll be stuck as someone else IF it does work, and if not who knows what you'll end up as. No way!" Chi-Chi screamed as she clung to Goku's arm.

"That's not true! I've programmed this machine so that the effects only last for half an hour. And even if something went wrong, which I doubt, we can always fix it with the dragon balls!" Bulma said defensively.

"Come on, don't worry Chi, it'll be fun!" Goku said, trying to rid himself of the ferocious grasp of Chi-Chi.

"Fine, but I swear if he even comes out with a slight deformity I swear Bulma your dead!" Chi-Chi growled. Vegeta twitched at the threat.

"Alright Goku, you can step inside the chamber now." Bulma said as she pressed a button on the side of the 3 meter long and 1 meter wide machine, causing the large doors on the front to open.

"Ok." Goku said with a slight bit of nervousness. As soon as he was inside the doors closed and Bulma started to type on the computer on the side of the chamber with record breaking speed.

"Let's see here, who should we transform him into first? Any votes?" Bulma asked as she turned her head to the Z-team, only for complete silence.

"I guess you all will feel pretty weird about that, I get it. Which is why I programmed a randomization option! Annnnd...click!" Bulma said happily as she dramatically lowered her index finger to press a large red button next to the computer labeled 'random.'

The gang watched on in awe as the machine lit up with a blue glow, though surprisingly silent. However all the action was inside, where Goku was starting to feel dizzy.

"Wh..at's, h-happening?" Goku stammered, as he rubbed his temples. He could feel the blue radiation burn him and seep into him, just as he was beginning to ponder if he was going to change or just feel sick the whole time he began to feel the pain of his body changing.