The Garage

Emily woke with a start, her tummy aching.

She had been dreaming about finding a toilet, and her full bladder had finally woken her from her fitful, uncomfortable sleep.

Disorientated, she tried to sit up. As soon as she moved the skin on her backside and face stung and felt tight.

The dark grey room was dimly lit from a single bulb overhead and it took her a few moments to remember where she was.

The room was bare stone walls, with a dusty concrete floor. The only furniture to speak of was the crash mat she was laying on, around the size of a single mattress.

It was warm and humid, which she was thankful for without her clothes.

She looked around, then rubbed her sore, stiff neck.

She felt the thick leather collar that kept her chained to the wall along the middle wall.

To her right there was a tall metal roll door, like you would find in a warehouse or storage unit, and to her right was the wooden door she had entered through on Friday evening.

At the head of the crash mat was a small plastic bowl she was having to use as a toilet, and a paper plate with the remnants of the meal she'd been allowed yesterday and a plastic water bottle.

Her tummy ached from needing to pee so badly, so she shuffled to point her lower half towards the bowl.

She shuffled on her naked butt, looking at the bowl she let out a disheartening sigh "Great" she muttered to herself, it was already full to the brim with bright yellow liquid, and to her shame a large turd sat curled at the bottom.

Blurry Images ran through her head from the events of the previous day.

The extra spicy food she had been given, the delirious and heady feelings of excitement and shame.

Images flashed through her memory: her clothes being stripped from her, the multiple penetrations, and the semen running down the inside of her legs.

There was no way she would squeeze another drop of pee into the bowl without it over flowing, and she did not think she was going anywhere soon.

Looking around for some other option, she quickly realised she was either going to have to overfill the bowl, or go on the floor.

The short chain on her collar did not allow her much room to move so she shuffled on her back to get her legs and ass as far off the crash mat bed as possible.

She only managed to get half her butt off the mat, but this would have to do.

She relaxed her muscles as much as she was able and a steady trickle started to flow.

The warm pee ran down her pussy and into her ass at first so she pushed hard and a string jet gushed onto the floor splashing onto the dry concrete.

The noise reminded her of water from a garden hose hitting the patio on a hot summers day.

She sat up a bit to see the end of her piss stream and the large puddle it left behind.

When she sat up and saw the wet streak she was leaving over the crash mat.

She reached her hand around her front and wiped it over her pussy.

Her fingers were soaked, and without any cloth or toilet paper she had to wipe it across her tummy, before wiping her pussy again to catch the last few drips.

The skin on her tummy was already wet, so she ran her palm over her hair this time before rubbing her hands together.

She didn't think about how much her hair would smell of piss and sweaty pussy until she caught a whiff of her fingers.