~Pleasure~

-no POV-
Sora's not sick anymore!

/Jax POV\

Imma bring Sora somewhere special "Heh Blueberry get dressed please I wanna bring you somewhere" I waited "OK babe" he said he got dressed while I did to and we walked out of the room "Alex me and Sora are gonna take a walk" I waited for a response "Ok Jax be carefu lyou two" we nodded and walked out.

(At the place)

I brought Sora to a calm small forest we sag down "Sora I brought you here to do something" Sora was confused, Jax decided what I was going to say "You look tasty Blueberry~ have I ever told you that~?" I asked he blushed a lot and said "N-n-no you haven't.." I turned to him and pulled him close and kissed his neck "Ahhh~" I then licked his neck "ahhhhhh~" he let out a moan again "Wow you are tasty~" i kept kissing and licking his neck "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~" he let out a louder moan and then bit his neck and he moaned again "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" I stopped "Wow that was a loud moan~" he blushed more and i kissed him he let out a soft moan "ahh~" he never did this but I continued and i bit his lip and then kissed his neck again (Sora's moan was very very loud) I kept going at it until I stopped "Your defiantly a bottem~", he then said "I-i" I then continued.

(They left and went to the Mansion)

\Sora POV/

I couldn't get my mind off of what Jax did I wasn't expecting that, and I moaned when ne kissed me it wasn't normal for me. Jax walked in and asked me something "So Blueberry how'd you like that?" I didn't know what to answer with but then He said "10-0" I thought and then i answered with "20" he was surprised, and he walked over to me and kissed me again, i let out a moan "ahh~" he stopped and looked at me confused as I was he then asked "why did you moan? Its not normal you never do that" I was quite and then answered with "Maybe I'm-" I was cut off by him kissing me again and for some reason I moaned again "ahhh~" this wasn't normal for me why was I moaning when he kissed me? He then kissed my neck.

Next part is going to be mostly smut...