Chapter 4: Club Fair

Kiyotaka POV

I arrived at my classroom and went to my seat, I sat down and look the class, the girls were in a group talking to each other discussing about something, I couldn't really hear what they were saying so I turned my attention to the boys side, they were talking about hanging out after class, I look at the window and remember the email I recieved yesterday, I wonder if he already started to make his move.

Kiyotaka: "How troublesome." I said as I sighed, if that man was really going to make his move now I better put my guard up, i'm not gonna let him take away my freedom.

As I was thinking when he would strike, Shibata interrupted my train of thoughts.

Shibata: "Yo Ayanokoji! do you want to join us? we will be going to the Keyaki Mall after class is over." He asked inviting me.

Kiyotaka: "I'll be there." I gave him a short response.

Shibata: "Looking forward to see you there." I nodded in response and he went back to his seat.

Hoshinomiya sensei arrived and we started class, everyone was paying attention in class because of what Ichinose said, it's very likely that the others classes have catch on by now, though class D doesn't seem to have any clue because I just saw them blowing through their points when I was in the mall.

Speaker-chan: "At lunch break there will be a club fair in the gymnasium, for the students who wants to join clubs please go to the gymnasium during lunch break, Thank you." I wasn't really interested in joining a club but I'll go anyway.

It was now lunch break, no one invited me to go there so I went alone, as I was walking toward the gymnasium I saw a girl carrying large amounts of paper going to the gymnasium it seems like she's struggling because the paper was wobbling, as the paper was about to fall I caught it.

Kiyotaka: "It seems there's a lot of paper your carrying there mind if I helped?"

???: "Um... yes thank you." She has purple hair and peach-brown eyes.

I took the papers and carried it towards the gymnasium, it was flyers about the club fair but shoudn't this be setup already beforehand? I decided to shrugged it off.

Tachibana: "Thank you very much, I am Student Council Secretary 3rd year A-Class Tachibana Akane, pleasure to meet you." She said with a smile, so she's part of the student council huh.

Kiyotaka: "1st year B-Class Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, pleasure to meet you senpai."
We arrived at the gymnasium and I put the stacks of paper on a table.

Tachibana: "Well I better go now kohai, thank you for your help." She said as she waved and I was left alone.

The gymnasium was full of students than I expected, most of them were 1st years, I went to a less crowded place and waited for it to start, and then the girl that I met earlier was on the stage holding a microphone.

Tachibana: "Can I please get all of your attention on me." Everyone turned their attention to the stage, it seems like she's been able to get their attention, is it because she's in the student council?

Tachibana: "Thank you, my name is Tachibana Akane and I will be the event organizer of the club fair today."

Tachibana: "A few words from each club's instructor." As she said that a man that looks like his in his 30s walked to the stage.

Soccer Instructor: "I am going to be the soccer club's instructor, we are short in members right now because a lot of the members last year was 3rd years, anyone that wants to join don't hesitate to ask me, thank you." One after another the instructor's of each introduce the clubs, there was a lot clubs in this school including soccer, art, music, basketball, archer, and the list goes on. After the last instructor was finished, a student stepped up to the stage, he has black hair and purple eyes with glasses, he doesn't look like a 1st year so i'm assuming his a 2nd or 3rd year student.